• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:

b4bhar

TF Select
Seeing so many people still interested in this card proves that HSBC Cashback is very underrated.

Just because it has high annual fees compared to other cards, people don’t realise that it has much wider array of Cashback. Online food, dining, groceries and what not. 10% Cashback straight into statement.
True, but HSBC has many annoying policies for applying this card and approval rate is very low due to their weird policies.

UdayTr

TF Buzz
Got sms saying ur application is processed. U can track after 2 days.

Current Status says "Your Credit Card is DECLINE".

Swiggy app says "Your application has been rejected by HDFC Bank".

What could be reason? 800 cibil, Already have Infinia with 10L limit.
Could it be they are trying to restrict ltf users?, but then why even offer in the first place. HDFC is confusing, me being a loyal customer with salary account for a long time they didn't once offer me a half decent ltf card, even rejected paid card, and I have maintained 890+ experian.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Could it be they are trying to restrict ltf users?, but then why even offer in the first place. HDFC is confusing, me being a loyal customer with salary account for a long time they didn't once offer me a half decent ltf card, even rejected paid card, and I have maintained 890+ experian.
Yeah, already closed my Imperia salary account, where I had lot of FDs as well. No benefits with HDFC account.

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got sms saying ur application is processed. U can track after 2 days.

Current Status says "Your Credit Card is DECLINE".

Swiggy app says "Your application has been rejected by HDFC Bank".

What could be reason? 800 cibil, Already have Infinia with 10L limit.
Mail grievance redressal helpdesk, and ask for reason.

zoro

TF Select
I already have neu infinity and diners privilege LTF, and I don't plan to close either of them, will HDFC allow 3rd credit card, I'm planning to take this only to make use of the golf benefits and occasional spending on swiggy.