• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Tata Neu App - Amazon Pay Gift Cards LIVE now

Noob question… Can the gift cards we buy used for multiple times or is it just for a single time? Example if I buy a health and glow gift card, can I use it for multiple visits in different days till the voucher value becomes zero?
Depends on the terms & conditions and the vendor you buy.
For example: Ola has a sh#t load of conditions.
Uber has none.

Here's the final update you've all been waiting for!

When you purchase gift cards through the Tata Neu app using your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank credit card, you'll indeed earn 5% NeuCoins, whether the gift card is for partner Tata brand or not.

On your statement, you’ll see the base 1.5% NeuCoins credited for each transaction. The bonus 3.5% NeuCoins are bundled under the "Add_TataPayment" category along with your Tata Pay recharge/bill payment transactions. (Please note that the merchant name for Tata Pay transactions is "TATA PAYMENTS LIMITED" and that for gift card purchases is "Tata Digital.")

I bought BigBasket (Tata brand), Amazon Gift Card, Flipkart Gift Card, and Amazon Shopping vouchers last month, and received 5% NeuCoins in the statement for each one of them. (My statement cycle is 1st of every month.)

Likewise, you'll get 2% NeuCoins (1% base + 1% bonus) if you buy gift cards in the Tata Neu app using your Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank credit card.

CC: @Hemang
Any limit on earning Neucoins for purchasing Amazon Pay voucher via Tata Neu app using Tata neu infinity card.
I have purchased 10k Amazon Pay voucher. Still limited is not exaust. Again I am able to purchase another 10k Amazon voucher via tata neu INFINITY ♾️ card.

Pls clarify this

Any limit on earning Neucoins for purchasing Amazon Pay voucher via Tata Neu app using Tata neu infinity card.
I have purchased 10k Amazon Pay voucher. Still limited is not exaust. Again I am able to purchase another 10k Amazon voucher via tata neu INFINITY ♾️ card.

Pls clarify this
Some people see 20k limit for buying AGVs and some see 10k limit. What's there limit you see?
I already bought 10k so didn't test further. I will test it myself tomorrow after calendar month starts.

Last edited:
The experience of buying gift cards is awful on the Tata Neu app! Once the transaction fails, good luck getting a refund.

I tried buying an Amazon Pay Gift Card on 3rd September, evening. Although the money was deducted from my credit card, their "robust" platform showed an error right after the payment was completed, and hence it couldn't place the order. Even in Gift Cards' order history, I can't find it there.

Thankfully, in Tata Neu's transaction history, that transaction is being reflected and is marked as "Successful."

However, ideally, any robust platform would initiate a refund automatically within 4 hours if the order is not placed, but Tata Neu didn't. Had to raise a complaint manually yesterday, and it has been more than 24 hours now, yet they haven't initiated the refund!

So, beware of using Tata Neu for gift card purchases!

Last edited:
The experience of buying gift cards is awful on the Tata Neu app! Once the transaction fails, good luck getting a refund.

I tried buying an Amazon Pay Gift Card on 3rd September, evening. Although the money was deducted from my credit card, their "robust" platform showed an error right after the payment was completed, and hence it couldn't place the order. Even in Gift Cards' order history, I can't find it there.

Thankfully, in Tata Neu's transaction history, that transaction is being reflected and is marked as "Successful."

However, ideally, any robust platform would initiate a refund automatically within 4 hours if the order was not placed, but Tata Neu didn't. Had to raise a complaint manually yesterday, and it has been more than 24 hours now, yet they haven't initiated the refund!

So, beware of using Tata Neu for gift card purchases!
It failed twice for me as well. However, both times vouchers were generated despite failure. In such cases try to refresh/reload the failed page.

Luckily, I was spared the pain of dealing with another customer support team.

It failed twice for me as well. However, both times vouchers were generated despite failure. In such cases try to refresh/reload the failed page.

Luckily, I was spared the pain of dealing with another customer support team.
I have experienced this issue in the past, and yes, refreshing the page works sometimes. But that day, even refreshing the page didn't work.

Tried contacting their chat support many times since this morning, and each and every time I was connecting to only a single guy. 😂 I don't sense a good vibe out of this.

Last edited:
I have experienced this issue in the past, and yes, refreshing the page works sometimes. But that day, even refreshing the page didn't work.

Tried contacting their chat support many times since this morning, and each and every time I was connecting to only a single guy. 😂 Idon't sense a good vibe out of this.
Nue App is the worst fintech app ever. Slow to load, slow to transact ... thank God I switched to kiwi, escaping the angry looks of the shopkeepers due to slow payments.

Back