• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu Credit card lifetime free

I have applied tata neu plus card as lifetime free offer (0 joining 0 annual fee) showing before Applying the card.
After receiving the card, I have confirmed with customer care, they are saying " It is processed as first year free only and annual fee will be applicable"

What to do now? I don't want a paid card.
How to make it life time free?

I have applied tata neu plus card as lifetime free offer (0 joining 0 annual fee) showing before Applying the card.
After receiving the card, I have confirmed with customer care, they are saying " It is processed as first year free only and annual fee will be applicable"

Find the SS of Neu app showing it as ltf in thread 'trick to make tata Neu Infinity ltf' & mail that to customer care

cancel the card in 11th month, simple . make a reminder for that

You would be having that sms. Mail them the screenshot. Threaten to complain to rbi ombudsman as you have been cheated

I applied for the Neu infinity card and it does say no joining or annual fees but the limit the are showing is the same as my regalia. Will it be shared limit or separate?

Find the SS of Neu app showing it as ltf in thread 'trick to make tata Neu Infinity ltf' & mail that to customer care
Don't give him hope🤣 ye hdfc hai. Yaha ek reply aane me 1 week lgta h fir hum kuch reply denge uska reply aane me firse 1 week. Card hi expire hojaega tb tk
Where did this go?

Found above link here
Post in thread 'Suggest Exceptional Thread by TechnoFino Community Members' https://www.technofino.in/community...technofino-community-members.4973/post-151974

That wont be possible before the ltf offer or my vkyc link expires.
no issues if Vkyc failed for any reason (as it happened with me) , you will not be able to complete the kyc via VKYC , they will convert it to physical kyc and u will also receive sms with agent details and timings or else request them on Video KYC call to opt for physical kyc , agent will visit your location, take Biometrics, click photo and confirm location parameters done

Back