• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

I think mycards site doesn't show additional points for neu app payments and tata brands. Let's see what our statement says.
I was right. The mycard app doesn't show additional neucoins. They will directly appear on the statement in a separate table.

In addition, mycards will not even show base neucoins for grocery, those too will directly appear in statement in a separate table.

Anyone who made insurance payment on Tata neu app with infinity card and earned 5% neu coins? As I can see neu coins accumulated at 1.5% rate on hdfc mobile app or does it takes time to credit additional coins
Anyone who made insurance payment on Tata neu app with infinity card and earned 5% neu coins? As I can see neu coins accumulated at 1.5% rate on hdfc mobile app or does it takes time to credit additional coins?
**Update** Earned additional 3.5% coins as bonus post statement generation for insurance payment

any recoomendations on which card to go for, Tata Neu app is only showing approval for regular and not even infinity version (lol I just got their infinia)
Not sure if you'll get another card so soon if you have taken Infinia just now. HDFC doesn't allow within 6 months another card for new issuances. Had checked it with the CC personnel who came to my office. Also it is one of the reasons my Tata Neu app never takes me to next page. Doesn't even show any variant. Says partner cannot give card (had got my DCB in Nov)

Not sure if you'll get another card so soon if you have taken Infinia just now. HDFC doesn't allow within 6 months another card for new issuances. Had checked it with the CC personnel who came to my office. Also it is one of the reasons my Tata Neu app never takes me to next page. Doesn't even show any variant. Says partner cannot give card (had got my DCB in Nov)

interesting, but mine was a upgrade from Regalia to Infinia

Can see more reward points under the card 1000+, after TXN settled, ~2days

So it is adding up to my earlier existing points for this UPI payment as well :)

Now waiting for statement to get the actual reward points and 7days from there to avail the Neucoins

View attachment 10724
As shared earlier, Neucoins were accumulating under mycards site and Now bill is generated and it is showing the neucoins 🤑

Will be available to redeem in 7days as usual

1677757872657.png

Note: As @Abhishek012 mentioned I didn't get any Neucoins for BharatPe merchant UPI and few others doesn't show the UPI type, that could be the GPAY possible.

1677758057147.png

As shared earlier, Neucoins were accumulating under mycards site and Now bill is generated and it is showing the neucoins 🤑

Will be available to redeem in 7days as usual

View attachment 11062

Note: As @Abhishek012 mentioned I didn't get any Neucoins for BharatPe merchant UPI and few others doesn't show the UPI type, that could be the GPAY possible.

View attachment 11064
What is the category of these payments? Groceries or any other ? Also check in this section as shown in image below, if any coin is showing.
Screenshot_2023-03-02-18-12-37-87_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

What is the category of these payments? Groceries or any other ? Also check in this section as shown in image below, if any coin is showing.
View attachment 11068
I think you getting a separate session Grocery, that could be for the Maxlimit measuring or so.

Mine missing were I think scanned few doc consulting BhartPe QR or so is what I can see, 300 for Consulting and another 300 for X-ray.

I use Magnus or Kotak for Groceries mainly, that gives me advantage there with monthly and Quarterly milestone there.

Then use Tata Neue+UPI to pay Magnus ;)

I think you getting a separate session Grocery, that could be for the Maxlimit measuring or so.

Mine missing were I think scanned few doc consulting BhartPe QR or so is what I can see, 300 for Consulting and another 300 for X-ray.

I use Magnus or Kotak for Groceries mainly, that gives me advantage there with monthly and Quarterly milestone there.

Then use Tata Neue+UPI to pay Magnus ;)
Nice utility of all 3 cards😘

Back