• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

Also possible - pay any amount above Rs2001. So, banks will also get MDR charges from Merchants.

Few people also reported their UPI transactions is block by HDFC bank and they are doing too much small transactions under Rs2001 (Note - I am not saying that their UPI transactions is blocked due to small amount of UPI transactions, may be some other reasons are also involved).
Tata new plus at 499 showing as offer to me but pictures show it on visa
Will I get rupay default?

Does it cause red flag
I got a call from HDFC transaction monitoring team when I paid for my Magnus using UPI, asking for confirmation if the trasanction was done by me or so. I said yes, no fuzz.

I can always say, yes some Amazon purchase with UPI or so :)

But when your amount deducted on Tata Rupay and amount paid to Tata Rupay is same, then it can cause RED Flag is what I am saying, as they can see the same :cool:

I got a call from HDFC transaction monitoring team when I paid for my Magnus using UPI, asking for confirmation if the trasanction was done by me or so. I said yes, no fuzz.

I can always say, yes some Amazon purchase with UPI or so :)

But when your amount deducted on Tata Rupay and amount paid to Tata Rupay is same, then it can cause RED Flag is what I am saying, as they can see the same :cool:
I also paid my millenia bill via tata neu from amazon . I also got call for confirmation. Looks like this loop will also close soon .

Dnt tell them you guys are doing for cc bill pay. Tell them you purchased something on Amazon.

Note - dnt do too much higher amount of UPI transaction in a single day. Sometimes you need to wait for payment settlement.

@RajBlr
Agree. We started loving so many big tag stuffs in Amazon, from the day HDFC Tata Neu Rupay was allowed in UPI :ROFLMAO:

Whether payment get settled or not, this HYPE will settle soon, when they open up the UPI payment via MC/Visa cards as well :).

Till then let's ride the Rupay+UPI boat safely⛵

Can you explain me this trick. I have neu rupee credit card and i need to make payment of axix credit card.
Abhishek has put a good FAQ on the same - https://www.technofino.in/community...-max-rewards-points-earn-from-upi-spend.8183/

Once you setup BHIM UPI...use AmazonPay -->CC payment--> card to pay(+amount) --> select Other UPI/Netbanking, here you give your BHIM UPI ID. Now this will send a approval request to your BHIM UPI

Then Open BHIM app, in BHIM UPI you go to the approve tab, approve and select the Rupay card for the payment to go from instead of default bank a/c.

TADA, you are done :)

Abhishek has put a good FAQ on the same - https://www.technofino.in/community...-max-rewards-points-earn-from-upi-spend.8183/

Once you setup BHIM UPI...use AmazonPay -->CC payment--> card to pay(+amount) --> select Other UPI/Netbanking, here you give your BHIM UPI ID. Now this will send a approval request to your BHIM UPI

Then Open BHIM app, in BHIM UPI you go to the approve tab, approve and select the Rupay card for the payment to go from instead of default bank a/c.

TADA, you are done :)
Thank you it is working

Back