• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

I have a NeuCard Infinity and the accumulated points showing in MyCards site adds up to much less 1.5% of what I've spent so far. Unless MyCards is not accurately showing the NeuCoins I've earned, it seems like HDFC has screwed up with NeuCoins reward again. Will have to wait till the statement to know for sure.
Mine was exact 1.5% on Infinity is what I could see after your mesg + calculating.

Check if the TXN you done shows under settled or not? as it takes t+2

For example I did the TXN on Wednesday and in transactions tab, could see the amount in Unsettled till yesterday and it is moved and none in Unsettled.

If any still unsettled, then wait for the settlement, then the rewards might come n match that with CALC

Mine was exact 1.5% on Infinity is what I could see after your mesg + calculating.

Check if the TXN you done shows under settled or not? as it takes t+2

For example I did the TXN on Wednesday and in transactions tab, could see the amount in Unsettled till yesterday and it is moved and none in Unsettled.

If any still unsettled, then wait for the settlement, then the rewards might come n match that with CALC
All transactions settled. There's some issue I guess. Seems like I'll be in touch with their customer support next month. 😁

Which is better to pay credit card bills through upi in terms of cashback rupay regalia or tata neu infinity? And the 500 capping will apply to Regalia only or both?
The value of 500 Regalia RPS is 250 rupees, whereas 500 Neu coins are worth 500 rupees.

Spending ₹18,750 gets you 500 rps in regalia
Spending ₹33,334 gets you 500 neu coins

Regalia gives 4 points on 150 i think. Cash vaule of 1 point is 0.20rs. So reward rate comes to 0.5% only. Neu infinity has reward rate of 1.5% so that will be better. But neu coins can't be converted to cash

You can buy anything from Bigbakset using your Neu coins. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This month already earned more than 2000 Neu coins through UPI spend.
Earned 1000+ myself on Infinity so far, UPI small shops to Magnus payment with your trick 🤑

In April( due to FY24) school fees will kick-in, will rotate and save some with this again, if it stays till that time:) . I believe it will as UPI will be more accepted as Visa and Master also joins, as you said, once Credit UPI is live. So rewards will stay for sure.

Already shared a detail info here -
@jack333

Finally Paytm has copied the Technology of BHIM UPI? :ROFLMAO:

PayTM Lite Launched, you can do for a set small transaction without PIN :) , which I have used in the BHIM UPI and convenient one.

FptsDsyXgAAi-E9

Already shared a detail info here -
@jack333
Thanks bro. So neu infinity is better than regalia for credit card bill payments. For offline spends still ace is better as it gives 2%

Thanks bro. So neu infinity is better than regalia for credit card bill payments. For offline spends still ace is better as it gives 2%
Enjoy till the CC payment works in UPI

Otherwise use the HDFC Billpay trick to earn 1% from Platinum debit card(only works for non-HDFC CC payment), lot of threads are there on this one.

For indusind mastercard world on cheq you can get upto 0.9+0.5%
For idfc wealth/private debit card on cheq you can get 1.0/1.5%+0.5%
For rbl signature plus debit card on cheq 1+0.5%

In cheq I'm considering amazon voucher as in big basket everything is overpriced

So neu coins are also not that great as everything in chroma, Tata cliq and bigbasket is overpriced than amazon

Back