• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

Is it for me only not getting neu coins after doing so many transactions through UPI in the last 10 days ?
You need to check from my cards hdfc website which will so accumulating once settlement is done and not on the Tataneu app.

Tata neu app will take sometime like Bill generation +1week or so for the neu coins to be used + showing up there

I am getting calls from HDFC after transaction on Amazon via rupay UPI credit card.

Are others getting calls too?
Yes it is normal, transaction monitoring team monitors high value transactions.

How big was your payment?

Just tell them it was me(you), who is using it, they just call for confirmation. You can always say I bought some item in Amazon.

For those with different limits on core card and tata neu card can contact customer care to merge the limits.

Card A (core) : 1.6L
Card B (neu) : 1L

Then new shared limit for both card will be be 2.6L
I don't think that's how merged limit is calculated. Merged limit means limit of highest limit card is set as upper limit. In your example merged limit of both cardz will be 1.6L.

For those with different limits on core card and tata neu card can contact customer care to merge the limits.

Card A (core) : 1.6L
Card B (neu) : 1L

Then new shared limit for both card will be be 2.6L
So my regalia is 3l currently and neu yet to know limit which post card issued if I ask to merge will I get new merged as added both?

Regarding hdfc calls by their monitoring team is not only specific for rupay card UPI, they call in general for any high value upi transaction. Today i made UPI transfer of 80K from my axis account to my hdfc account and i got call to verify that :) Not sure why they verify for the incoming transactions too!

Rupay card holder's additional bonus for you from Reliance on Tap and Pay(Contactless) min TXN Rs.1500, 400 OFF offer

Offer Link of Rupay - https://www.rupay.co.in/rupay-offers/offer?id=695

Credit @Abhishek012

IMG-20230216-WA0018.jpg

Reliance Store - Rs400 off on 1500 RuPay Contactless Credit Card & Rs200 off on Rs1500 using RuPay Contactless Debit/Prepaid card:

Offer valid 15th feb to 15th March, 2023.

Note - I didn't find full offer t&c on RuPay website, visit the Reliance store and ask or wait for full t&c.
RuPay Contactless credit card -
Rs400 off on minimum Rs1500 purchase.

RuPay Contactless debit/prepaid card - Rs200 off on minimum Rs1500 purchase.

Offer valid only once per card.

Back