• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

Here - Trick to pay RuPay credit card to other credit cards bill repayment, free of cost -
Pay through Amazon still working.

Hi Abhishek

I am unable to access the page

Hi Abhishek

I am unable to access the page
Now open Amazon app/website

Go to Credit card repayment option >> enter your any bank credit card number >> enter amount to pay (i recommended pay above Rs2001, so banks will get MDR fees. you dnt need to pay any charges) >> now payment option choose other UPI >> Manually enter your BHIM UPI ID or choose BHIM app from UPI app selection.

Now send request and open BHIM app

choose your RuPay credit card linked payment option, Enter your UPI PIN and pay.

Tada!

Your RuPay credit card to other Credit cards bill repayment successful.

So in my case - they should transfer 4261 Neucoins which is equivalent to 4261 INR - haha - don't you think HDFC Bank is not a fool and they will not give you benefits for UPI transaction
I have one doubt isn't the maximum reward points or neu points is capped to a maximum of 500 reward points as per terms and conditions. So how did u receive more .

I have one doubt isn't the maximum reward points or neu points is capped to a maximum of 500 reward points as per terms and conditions. So how did u receive more .
At present every one is getting more than 500. But soon it wl be limited . Did u get cb for ur hdfc cc bill payment from platinum dc?

At present every one is getting more than 500. But soon it wl be limited . Did u get cb for ur hdfc cc bill payment from platinum dc?
I don't know about platinum DC but I use millennia DC . I use it to get 1%cb on wallet reload through Paytm. I will receive Rs 400 every month. But this month I didn't receive so I think I need to mail them.

@Abhishek012 - FYI

Finally was able to pay HDFC CC Payment with HDFC DC card using HDFC new BETA APP :)

DC payment went as POS to Rupay CCard, let me wait for 2days to ensure the 1% CB is getting credited up to Rs.750/ max 🤑
Following up here with an update from my side.

Got 750 reward points, which I can redeem for 1:1 cash.

So yes, got 750 rupees back on the DC payment method to pay HDFC bank Ccard(Rupay) using HDFC app itself.

So earlier I got ~1000rs/neucoin for Magnus payment using Rupay UPI and now some more extra income.

HDFC is very kind to me this month 🤑 :ROFLMAO: + this forum people like Abhishek who brings all these tricks and methods to pay 😉.

So yes, got 750 rupees back on the DC payment method to pay HDFC bank Ccard(Rupay) using HDFC app itself.

So earlier I got ~1000rs/neucoin for Magnus payment using Rupay UPI and now some more extra income.

HDFC is very kind to me this month 🤑 :ROFLMAO: + this forum people like Abhishek who brings all these tricks and methods to pay 😉.
I could not find the beta on hdfc app in play store. What is the process for beta ?

I didn't receive the cashback yet for my millennia Debit Card for wallet reload. So should I mail them.

Back