• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

RkrRkr is verified member.

TF Legend
TF Family
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:
This is their regular practice. they send emails after a week and sometimes don't even bother to send them. If you do not receive the statement email in a day or two. you can call their customer care team or email them to send a copy.
Yes I too have same experience of them. They take time to email statement. if not received I wrote email to their customer care and they sent statement pdf.

I have a PNB Rupay Platinum credit card. But I see no option to login on Rupay website ?

Where can I see any ott/gym/ health checkup benefits associated with my card.

Or are these only for Select CC.

Finally received the physical card today after more than a month of approval and using the virtual card.

Total time taken from application to Physical card delivery - 56 days.
Ohh, I received my physical Platinum CC in 9 days after approval message.

Finally received the physical card today after more than a month of approval and using the virtual card.

Total time taken from application to Physical card delivery - 56 days.

View attachment 32691
View attachment 32692
Btw, when I went through the User Guide. Could only find Airport lounge benefit mentioned for Rupay SELECT variant. Also, there is a line which states that Rupay Select has Priority pass haha 😁. Just skim through once.
If you find it, just share the pic here, I have misplaced my guide.

My PNB application got struck in the middle...

I completed vKYC long back but the status saying not completed and when i called customer care they are also saying the same thing and i dont have any proof to prove it is completed. When i am trying to reschedule the vKYC again, an error is coming to visit the nearest branch. When i visit the branch they are asking me to open a normal saving account then they will initiate credit card application. I was struck in between customer care team and branch...

pnb.PNG

I completed vKYC long back but the status saying not completed and when i called customer care they are also saying the same thing and i dont have any proof to prove it is completed. When i am trying to reschedule the vKYC again, an error is coming to visit the nearest branch. When i visit the branch they are asking me to open a normal saving account then they will initiate credit card application. I was struck in between customer care team and branch...

View attachment 32821
Mail to creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in creditcardho@pnb.co.in

Guys, anyone here have PNB card with more than 1 year usage? I see one person got annual fee inspite of used the card in UPI mode for every quarter, still got charged. Also someone mentioned in Twitter like we have swipe the card in POS machines or online portals, that only counted as a usage.

Btw, when I went through the User Guide. Could only find Airport lounge benefit mentioned for Rupay SELECT variant. Also, there is a line which states that Rupay Select has Priority pass haha 😁. Just skim through once.
If you find it, just share the pic here, I have misplaced my guide.
Sure will go through once in the free time and let you know.

View attachment 32821
Same happened with me. Try to go in different branch. I got my Rupay Select variant offline at branch without opening account.

Back