• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vote for Possible Credit Card Partners In Upcoming BBD,GIF, Diwali sale 2024

Best possible options (By analysing last few year's trend)

• Total voters

Das.N

TF Legend
Festival are coming.

We need credit cards to grab maximum discounts while shopping in Big Billion sale, Great Indian Festival, Dussehra Sale and Diwali sale.
So please cast your vote for your favourite Credit Card company you want to participate in theses sales.

Everyone is allowed to cast 4 votes.

Those No cost EMI options are there, maybe they get that from merchants? Because order has an upfront discount for the interest amount.
No cost emis, will push consumers to increase their budget. One who wants to buy a 30K inr gadget, will easily gets tempted to buy a more costly gadget of 50K inr, if there is no emi. I think still there is some processing fee I guess.

No cost emis, will push consumers to increase their budget. One who wants to buy a 30K inr gadget, will easily gets tempted to buy a more costly gadget of 50K inr, if there is no emi. I think still there is some processing fee I guess.
Yup Processing fee + GST, and you also pay the GST on interest.

I can bet that Axis credit card wouldn't be tie-uping with Flipkart, also HDFC is least likely to tie-up with Amazon,FK. SBI as always should tie-up with Amazon.
I am waiting for AU Lit to tie-up with amazon like last year. @VISHESH_BANSAL Please do share all amazon mcc category pairs in advance, apart from PRIVATET we already know it

Not only processing fee but 18% gst on each EMI too

What terms should we negotiate before taking a "no-cost-EMI"? and which CC are best?
Well there isn't much to negotiate, you can probably get the processing fee waived off in some rare case.

The best CC is the one's having low processing fee and they must be eligible for offers on that particular brand/website.

I can bet that Axis credit card wouldn't be tie-uping with Flipkart, also HDFC is least likely to tie-up with Amazon,FK. SBI as always should tie-up with Amazon.
I am waiting for AU Lit to tie-up with amazon like last year. @VISHESH_BANSAL Please do share all amazon mcc category pairs in advance, apart from PRIVATET we already know it
If axis won’t be tying up … still axis flipkart card makes sense due to 10% extra cashback from grab deals platform in the sale pd. …. Net 15% cb.

Well there isn't much to negotiate, you can probably get the processing fee waived off in some rare case.

The best CC is the one's having low processing fee and they must be eligible for offers on that particular brand/website.
So if I take a no-cost-EMI and then, say, after 3 days if I pay the whole amount, will I still be charged processing fee + GST + interest + GST?
Any way out of this ?

So if I take a no-cost-EMI and then, say, after 3 days if I pay the whole amount, will I still be charged processing fee + GST + interest + GST?
Any way out of this ?
Interest is given as an upfront discount on the platform/merchant. You only pay the GST on it when the EMI hits.
I'm not sure about thee upfront payment but there is a way to do that, maybe someone else can help.

Back