• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want to upgrade emeralde plastic to metal

Iam currently using emeralde plastic visa edition. Is there any way I can get the metal edition. Looks like metal edition is more rewarding with same fee..

Yes... reach out to your RM/BM from branch and initiate the process offline. There is no option to do it online

I've friend with Paid Emerald PVC, he tried long and hard to do this, with customer care, RM, Branch, everything but didn't work out,

Onlu way to get Emerald Private Metal Card is if you're eligibile by salary or pre approved on app

I've friend with Paid Emerald PVC, he tried long and hard to do this, with customer care, RM, Branch, everything but didn't work out,

Onlu way to get Emerald Private Metal Card is if you're eligibile by salary or pre approved on app
My father is getting the Paid Emerald PVC under the pre-approved section thinking of getting the card and will try to convert it to FYF/LTF based on Salary criteria. Not meeting the LTF criteria but as the Salary Account is with ICICI will negotiate for FYF if not LTF.

My father is getting the Paid Emerald PVC under the pre-approved section thinking of getting the card and will try to convert it to FYF/LTF based on Salary criteria. Not meeting the LTF criteria but as the Salary Account is with ICICI will negotiate for FYF if not LTF.
I'm getting the same offer on app

They charge joining fee as soon as you activate the card and you'll have pay it in your 1st statement,
Someone had even posted here on TFC how he had difficulty getting this charge cancelled even when he was trying to close the card in first few days, so beware

I'm getting the same offer on app

They charge joining fee as soon as you activate the card and you'll have pay it in your 1st statement,
Someone had even posted here on TFC how he had difficulty getting this charge cancelled even when he was trying to close the card in first few days, so beware
I will not activate the card unless I get the confirmation. If they don't convert the card to FYF/LTF within 30 days, it will automatically get closed.

I will not activate the card unless I get the confirmation. If they don't convert the card to FYF/LTF within 30 days, it will automatically get closed.
Yes that should happen ideally but check out that other posts to avoid any undue charges

@Anindya98 what's the LTF criteria?

Did RM gave in writing?? or general he told??
I don't have it in writing but while opening the account Regional Salary Account Head told me. While getting the account we got Sapphiro LTF without meeting the Slab.
Now they are asking me to take Rubyx LTF but I am trying to get Emerald PVC LTF.

I don't have it in writing but while opening the account Regional Salary Account Head told me. While getting the account we got Sapphiro LTF without meeting the Slab.
Now they are asking me to take Rubyx LTF but I am trying to get Emerald PVC LTF.
I think it is only applicable for specific Govt organisations where you work. Not for general public with 2.5L net salary credit

I think it is only applicable for specific Govt organisations where you work. Not for general public with 2.5L net salary credit
I'm also thinking it's some corporate tie up thing, Otherwise a lot of people could easily get Emerald PVC LTF, but that's not the case

I'm also thinking it's some corporate tie up thing, Otherwise a lot of people could easily get Emerald PVC LTF, but that's not the case
For Corporate your company needs to have tie-ups with ICICI and your Corporate RM will help you to get the card LTF no other channels work as per my RM.
In the case of Govt. Organizations it is somewhat easy and flexible to get without meeting the full criteria there is an option "Special Categories" where they get approval from RH. At the time of application, they select a paid variant card but on approval, it is converted to LTF instantly as they take the approval beforehand. These works till Sapphiro LTF. In the case of Emerald not verified.

Back