• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

Not in my case. I used same phone number btw.
Have a cibil subscription, checked it again - only one hit for that day.
I canceled and applied 5-6 times same day.
Wow!!
Now a days what we have to do to prove a correct thing is correct.

FYI.. I am attaching my CIBIL enquiry screenshot so that others people will also get clarity.

Attachments

• PXL_20230407_120200642~3.jpg
    PXL_20230407_120200642~3.jpg
    622.4 KB · Views: 110
Wow!!
Now a days what we have to do to prove a correct thing is correct.

FYI.. I am attaching my CIBIL enquiry screenshot so that others people will also get clarity.
IMG-20230417-WA0016.jpg
What are you expecting with your report? Sharing your CIBIL report won't change the fact that I had only hit that day. Also, if you look through IDFC threads, you will see people with one CIBIL hit and multiple applications on the same day. Peace ✌️

Last edited:
Guys, I have IDFC Millennia with 80K limit and upon sharing payslips and statement, they reject the upgrade and LE both. I do have AU Xcite with 6.3L recently approved. Can I go ahead and cancel Millennia and wait for few months?

Last edited:
Guys, I have IDFC Millennia with 80K limit and upon sharing payslips and statement, they reject the upgrade and LE both. I do have AU Xcite with 6.3L recently approved. Can I go ahead and cancel Millennia and wait for few months?
It's LTF, why you are cancelling.
Let some months pass, and again try.

Persistence is the key in cc world!

Do we get dreamfolks card along with credit card or it comes separately?
Also saw some comments that digital card was available in app few minutes after application. Is it the normal process or those were exceptions?

Back