• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation WHICH HDFC LTF CARD SHOULD I CLOSE?LTF HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY + DEVALUATION

MJN

TF Premier
DEVALUATION+ LTF CONVERSION

Based on receipt of your e-mail, we wish to inform you that we have converted your existing HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity - Rupay Credit Card ending **** to a lifetime free card. Going forward, no membership fee will be levied on the card account.

I would have closed this card if I would have got the devaluation mail some days back;

Now it's LTF; What to do?

Which card I should close now if I need to be in Road for Infinia?

HDFC REGALIA RUPAY LTF
HDFC IOCL RUPAY LTF
HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY RUPAY LTF

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker

Based on receipt of your e-mail, we wish to inform you that we have converted your existing HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity - Rupay Credit Card ending **** to a lifetime free card. Going forward, no membership fee will be levied on the card account.

I would have closed this card if I would have got the devaluation mail some days back;

HDFC REGALIA RUPAY LTF
HDFC IOCL RUPAY LTF
How did you convert it into LTF?

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

HDFC REGALIA RUPAY LTF
HDFC IOCL RUPAY LTF
Convert Regalia RuPay to atleast Regalia Gold. Close Tata Neu and IOCL both.

MJN

TF Premier
But I'm afraid they are not offering regalia gold as LTF to everyone. Its FYF mostly.
They are RG as LTF for the preferred/salary account holders; Since I fought and got converted my regalia visa to rupay last year end; They are not giving any upgrades,le,RG LTF;

So I will close all my three cards then;

KLB@96

TF Premier

HDFC REGALIA RUPAY LTF
HDFC IOCL RUPAY LTF
how did you get LTF pls tell me also

MJN

TF Premier
how did you get LTF pls tell me also
Dear Sir,
Cust ID -
Mob No -
Card Ending -
Company -
Consider this email for the conversion of my Hdfc Tata Neu Infinity RUPAY FYF to Lifetime Free;
Kindly check and revert on below queries
*As I am preferred salary account holder having Regalia LTF, basis on the same, pls convert this infinity card also to LTF;
* I have already spent around 2.5 lakhs in this anniversary year;

Mailed the same to - tataneusupport@hdfcbank.com

helloworld

TF Legend
still to be known as this was function of practical calculation (AFAIK)

common practice... probably official min spends for 1 RP won't change but practice was 1 RP for 34 INR, 2 RP for 67 INR..

Ok. thats not how calculations happened so far in this card.

its nearest number in round up calculation.

ex: 0.5 means 1, 1.2 means 1, 1.6 means 2 like that.

34rs = 34×1.5% = 0.51 = roundup to 1rs.

so, we received cashback. its not 1 rp = 34rs. that is stanc cards 5/150 and 1/30.

67rs. = 67×1.5% = 1.005 = 1

Most of the banks followed round down calculation hence below 100, 0 reward points.

But Ace and Nue follows round up. Along with STanc cards.

And afaik, this they didn't change. you'll get as is.

Last edited:

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear Sir,
Cust ID -
Mob No -
Card Ending -
Company -
Consider this email for the conversion of my Hdfc Tata Neu Infinity RUPAY FYF to Lifetime Free;
Kindly check and revert on below queries
*As I am preferred salary account holder having Regalia LTF, basis on the same, pls convert this infinity card also to LTF;
* I have already spent around 2.5 lakhs in this anniversary year;

Mailed the same to - tataneusupport@hdfcbank.com
Tried again with the same format. I'm preferred salary account holder. Got the card in september 2023. Spent 4L in last 9 months.

Got rejected again with following reply

Dear Mr. ******,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated June 25, 2024 with Subject line: Conversion of tata neu card to lifetime free.

We understand the cocnern, we clarify you that the TATA neu infinity is a co branded card. Hence, the membership fee is applicable as per conditions.

From second year onwards, if you spend Rs. 300000.00 within previous year then the renewal membership fees Rs. 1499.00 will be waived off.

MJN

TF Premier
Tried again with the same format. I'm preferred salary account holder. Got the card in september 2023. Spent 4L in last 9 months.

Got rejected again with following reply

Dear Mr. ******,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated June 25, 2024 with Subject line: Conversion of tata neu card to lifetime free.

We understand the cocnern, we clarify you that the TATA neu infinity is a co branded card. Hence, the membership fee is applicable as per conditions.

From second year onwards, if you spend Rs. 300000.00 within previous year then the renewal membership fees Rs. 1499.00 will be waived off.
Do you have any other LTF HDFC card?