• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is the Best Bank in India?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Legend
Hey everyone! I opened this thread so that anyone who has had an exceptional experience(or otherwise) with any bank can share their thoughts and experiences to help others decide when they open an account somewhere. I currently hold accounts with SBI, BOB and HDFC. My experience thus far with HDFC has led me to believe they may just be the best bank in India. I'm waiting to hear from you all.
Thanks. :)

Pro Tip: Make FD 7 days before & earn 3.5% p.a.
(No charges on breaking FD, so you can do day to day UPI txns on Paytm app from Paytm Bank FD with 0 charges)
Using Paytm app is must, otherwise it will show insufficient funds in other apps
Thanks, using this already. I have setup fd for whole amount greater than 1000 and when we scan and pay, it automatically takes from fd without breaking it and any additional charges. Paytm UPI is linked to all other UPI apps like phonepe, gpay, cred, apay, bajaj , cheq etc. So they all give their rewards separately. 🤑🤑

Bro their app is much better in terms of industry standards.
Idk the app works only 60-70% times for me. This is a recurring error in that app. Plus we have to navigate the app very carefully. If we mistakenly even touch the loan advertisement banner then it could be either a CIBIL hit or their call is incoming to brainwash you into taking their loan. Happened with me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-08-21-01-10-35_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-08-21-01-10-35_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: kjs
Idk the app works only 60-70% times for me. This is a recurring error in that app. Plus we have to navigate the app very carefully. If we mistakenly even touch the loan advertisement banner then it could be either a CIBIL hit or their call is incoming to brainwash you into taking their loan. Happened with me.
Maybe for savings account holder, it is different. But I never faced any such issue. I only hold their cards.

iMobile app is pathetic. Holding salary account for 2+ years and 1 CC but the app performance is still in the gutter even after 100MB+ updates each month.
Bro, their app is the best in market. There is no other bank app better than icici iMobile.

I have 3in1 account in icici ( demat, mf , savings account and credit card) it never sucks.

Which phone do you have ? I have samsung s22+ ( previously had Realme X7 Max never faced issue in that phone either.).

Bro, their app is the best in market. There is no other bank app better than icici iMobile.

I have 3in1 account in icici ( demat, mf , savings account and credit card) it never sucks.

Which phone do you have ? I have samsung s22+ ( previously had Realme X7 Max never faced issue in that phone either.).
I have Oneplus Nord but I know it's not about my phone because a huge chunk of employees in my organisation who holds salary account with them has the same issues. It could be a problem from their server end and may not be a problem of their app because I have seen some functions like sending statement details to email takes a lot sometimes.

This is another error dialogue I get frequently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-08-21-41-26-33_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-08-21-41-26-33_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 19
Back