• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which tablet should I take.

Thor04

TF Premier
Hey guys, I aint much of a really tech guy. I am currently an apple user. Iphone,macbook ,airpods,homepod and apple watch. I have an old ipad which is really slow so I am planning to upgrade it. but someone told me that samsung tab s9 fe is better. I am getting ipad 10th gen for 25k and samsung tab s9 fe for 25 k too.( after card discount and gst rebate), my main purpose is to do bakchodi on ipad, like watch movies or pawn. Or playing some games. And also for excel n all. So should I go for samsung tab s9 fe (25k), ipad 10th gen (25k) or ipad air 45k latest one

Hey guys, I aint much of a really tech guy. I am currently an apple user. Iphone,macbook ,airpods,homepod and apple watch. I have an old ipad which is really slow so I am planning to upgrade it. but someone told me that samsung tab s9 fe is better. I am getting ipad 10th gen for 25k and samsung tab s9 fe for 25 k too.( after card discount and gst rebate), my main purpose is to do bakchodi on ipad, like watch movies or pawn. Or playing some games. And also for excel n all. So should I go for samsung tab s9 fe (25k), ipad 10th gen (25k) or ipad air 45k latest one
If you want to live in ecosystem only then go with Apple, model depends upon your budget. If you're fine with Samsung, then better to choose S9 FE.

yh true that apple ecosystem is great, but the thing is I don't wanna sync the ipad to my iphone or mac... I wanna use it for movies, bakchodi and excel n ppt. I am also getting pencil with samsung but for ipad i gotta purchase it seperately

yh true that apple ecosystem is great, but the thing is I don't wanna sync the ipad to my iphone or mac... I wanna use it for movies, bakchodi and excel n ppt. I am also getting pencil with samsung but for ipad i gotta purchase it seperately
If ecosystem doesn't matter at all, good to go with Samsung bro.

Hope you have already explored their features and all.

adult manga draw kalro bhai
imagination is the key :p
Take an iPad and there will be an app for that.
apple GIF

The oneplus tablet is good in your price range...

Tablets sucks for excel and ppt. Only on windows laptop u will get full features of microsoft office suite. Suggest u to go with a basic laptop only

Tablets sucks for excel and ppt. Only on windows laptop u will get full features of microsoft office suite. Suggest u to go with a basic laptop only
Microsoft Surface serve both purpose of laptop as well as tablet....
they are great in functioning too....

Microsoft Surface serve both purpose of laptop as well as tablet....
they are great in functioning too....
they are good but very costly. Because everything is packed in tablet like form that cpu will thermal throttle and bring down performance and also battery life.

Back