• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why HDFC is so dual faced ? šŸ¤·

alok416

TF Ace
Seriously frustrated from HDFC,

They issued Business Money back card with 40k limit...

For Millenia they want ITR šŸ¤·

I sent them Card Statements for C2C method...and they are not agreeing...

But if i will cancel my cards and will apply fresh by card to card method they will issue Millenia/ regalia for same Card to card method..

Stupid policymakers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Bcoz they need fresh clients. Existing clients gaye tel lene.

They are already the bank with highest number of credit cards in the market. They will wake up when they are not the first after a few years.
True....Thats why cancelling my business money back card...bcz its trash... šŸ˜” It offers nothing....šŸ˜”

Their nodal, PNo, grievance officers all are out of their mind...

Not worth keeping Moneyback card. I don't know why they're still keeping it in their catalogue. Who's gonna take that sh*tty card when there are far better cards with same fee available in the market.
Hmm yes bro its totally useless thats y they give it to everyone so that someone might get traped in emi net. Some people just want to convert their big spends to emi they dont know anything about rewards or variant of card. I was also like that before . šŸ¤£

Seriously frustrated from HDFC,

They issued Business Money back card with 40k limit...

For Millenia they want ITR šŸ¤·

I sent them Card Statements for C2C method...and they are not agreeing...

But if i will cancel my cards and will apply fresh by card to card method they will issue Millenia/ regalia for same Card to card method..

Stupid policymakers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-28-22-53-04-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-28-22-53-04-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 25
They do Personal Loan enquiry for Credit card application šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Exactly. Just this morning I'd fired a correction request to ICICI to fix this very issue.

Not only that, they also mislead customers with fake 'pre-approved' offers, with the so-called 'on the fly' application designed purposely to fail, with much of the data already available with them left unused in their 'on the fly' application form!

And a hard CIBIL enquiry for Personal Loan for this blatant fraud! Nice going, ICICI.

Exactly. Just this morning I'd fired a correction request to ICICI to fix this very issue.

Not only that, they also mislead customers with fake 'pre-approved' offers, with the so-called 'on the fly' application designed purposely to fail, with much of the data already available with them left unused in their 'on the fly' application form!

And a hard CIBIL enquiry for Personal Loan for this blatant fraud! Nice going, ICICI.
Best thing is that... They always rectified their cibil enquiries for personal loan which we do for Credit card šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Atleast they are not fraud like HDFC who dont give LE and upgrade to some users for 4 years šŸ˜šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Back