• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will i get to keep my Flipkart card after this upgrade?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have offer to upgrade my axis Flipkart card to axis neo rupay LTF card.
I do want to upgrade but want to keep the Flipkart card and it does mention that my current card will remain active.

In term and condition also it's mentioned if card reward platform is different then both card will remain active
If am applying for rupay card then both card will be active..

Should I go ahead and apply this upgrade or not?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20240831-WA0014__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0014__01.webp
    493.4 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG-20240831-WA0016__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0016__01.webp
    425.8 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG-20240831-WA0018__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0018__01.webp
    512.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG-20240831-WA0021__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0021__01.webp
    373.1 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG-20240831-WA0023__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0023__01.webp
    503 KB · Views: 352
Do you have any other card from Axis than Flipkart? If no then both your cards will be active.
Yes, I have Ace as well.. previously i had Neo MasterCard LTF but i closed it one year back.. now if I call customer care to check for offer.. they don't see offer for neo on your profile as you have closed it earlier..

Last edited:
I initially declined the offer when I got call from the axis customer support but later called Axis customer care. They confirmed that all my cards, including the new Neo RuPay card, would work if I opted in. I agreed, confirmed my address, and completed the process via an OTP link. The card arrived in 3 days, and I activated it. It shares the limit with my other cards, is lifetime free, and has good benefits. All my cards, including the new one, are working fine. Hope this helps!

Reactions: BVC
I initially declined the offer when I got call from the axis customer support but later called Axis customer care. They confirmed that all my cards, including the new Neo RuPay card, would work if I opted in. I agreed, confirmed my address, and completed the process via an OTP link. The card arrived in 3 days, and I activated it. It shares the limit with my other cards, is lifetime free, and has good benefits. All my cards, including the new one, are working fine. Hope this helps!
So for you it did show upgrade offer? Will call customer care team tomorrow let's see what happens

So for you it did show upgrade offer? Will call customer care team tomorrow let's see what happens
I didn't check in the application for the offer I got call 2-3 times but I told them I don't want it because I was not sure they are from axis Bank or some third party agent. So later I phoned the customer care and they provided me proper details and applied the card and after submitting the application he also provided me the last four digits of card and I also got no notification for cibil inquiry.

Hi,

I do want to upgrade but want to keep the Flipkart card and it does mention that my current card will remain active.

In term and condition also it's mentioned if card reward platform is different then both card will remain active

Thanks
It clearly mentions in first photo that your previous card will stay active upon upgrade to new card.

Hi,

Thanks
I also got offer to apply neo card. And I availed that offer because I assumed that I will have separate limit from flipkart card but both of the card shares same limit.
So you can go for it.

Yes, I have Ace as well.. previously i had Neo MasterCard LTF but i closed it one year back.. now if I call customer care to check for offer.. they don't see offer for neo on your profile as you have closed it earlier..
At one point of time you can hold a maximum of 3 cards from axis (unless you are migrating from citibank). So Neo Rupay would be your 3rd card, and hence your other cards will stay active.

I also got offer to apply neo card. And I availed that offer because I assumed that I will have separate limit from flipkart card but both of the card shares same limit.
So you can go for it.
Limit is fine.. for me neo is only available as upgrade from Flipkart card.. And i do not want to lose Flipkart card..

Your Flipkart card will be active till 45 days or your new card activation date. Refer image 2, point 2 and point 8 also.

Please note that this is upgrade, hence your existing card will be closed. It is replacing your old card with new card. if you want to keep both cards you can apply neo from another platform, without using the inapp upgrade option.

Platforms like Amazon Flipkart keep showing ads for axis neo as LTF. Please check on them.

I highly recommend the AXIS NEO card! It's surprisingly good and offers amazing benefits. I use it for my Zomato purchases twice a month and get:

- 40% off up to ₹120 on top of existing discounts USING AXISNEO CODE

- ₹300 cashback as a joining bonus on any utility bill payment

- 5% cashback up to ₹100 on Amazon Pay bill payments every month

Overall, it's a great card with impressive rewards and discounts!

I highly recommend the AXIS NEO card! It's surprisingly good and offers amazing benefits. I use it for my Zomato purchases twice a month and get:

- 40% off up to ₹120 on top of existing discounts USING AXISNEO CODE

- ₹300 cashback as a joining bonus on any utility bill payment

- 5% cashback up to ₹100 on Amazon Pay bill payments every month

Overall, it's a great card with impressive rewards and discounts!
ps you get to keep all the cards you upgrade

Hi,

Thanks
List of reward platforms are given in the 3rd point. Flipkart Axis to Neo upgrade doesn't fall under that category I guess. I don't know, I am saying based on my limited knowledge. I think you can mention this point to axis customer care and they'll let you know.

Hi,

Thanks
For upgrade, your old card will be deactivated

Back