• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

XMAS & New year OFFER! Limit Reduced

prem2311

TF Select
HI 😉

I have Kotak Zen card for almost two years now with 2.53L. 0.23L LE 2 months back.

after LE I applied for an Indian oil card and was rejected, But, I fought through the mail, after some stupid conversation for a week, and finally got approved with shared limit of the Zen card.

but, two days back I received this message

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-28 at 21.38.00_70d24535.jpg
I contacted CS and she told me my limit was reduced that's why you got this message. I asked why and She replied like a bot. it's bank's internal policy. I need to wait for 3 months for the next assessment.

However, the limit was reduced only on Zen card to 1.38L, But IOCL card still with same limit.

Now it still in the shared limit? I don't know.

Look at the message! I have requested to reduce the limit😡 LOL

Just Sharing ✌️

HI 😉

I have Kotak Zen card for almost two years now with 2.53L. 0.23L LE 2 months back.

after LE I applied for an Indian oil card and was rejected, But, I fought through the mail, after some stupid conversation for a week, and finally got approved with shared limit of the Zen card.

View attachment 38694
I contacted CS and she told me my limit was reduced that's why you got this message. I asked why and She replied like a bot. it's bank's internal policy. I need to wait for 3 months for the next assessment.

However, the limit was reduced only on Zen card to 1.38L, But IOCL card still with same limit.

Just Sharing ✌️
Do some RBI ombudsman bamboo.

HI 😉

View attachment 38694

Just Sharing ✌️
So you can apply for second card , they will reject it mostly bcz u hold a card .. then u fight finally to get 2nd card ..

Or else wait for pre approved offer ?

How did u fight ..what was the centre of argument

So you can apply for second card , they will reject it mostly bcz u hold a card .. then u fight finally to get 2nd card ..

Or else wait for pre approved offer ?

How did u fight ..what was the centre of argument
It was a SCAM bro. 😡

Firstly, I don't know if Kotak offers a second card. then, if they offer it will be 100% shared limit with the old unless if forged with a second address and phone number LOL 😉

I got a call from the bank's credit card section with their Bank ID (i.e. from Chennai regional head team sales, that is what she told me. I live in Coimbatore) saying I have been pre-approved for a credit card offer. I told her I already held a Kotak card and she enquired about my credit limit. I told her that generally, Kotak won't offer a second card with a separate limit.

But, she didn't leave me saying that I took responsibility for this process and would definitely get this done. Asking permission to proceed further.

Then I said, For the offer check, there will be cibil inquiry right? I don't want to waste one inquiry. But, Again she claimed that there won't be any inquiry. At that time I got curious and I thought let's go for this. because just one inquiry and let's see. said ok.

But, As I expected I got a hard inquiry and I called her to fight that it was a hard inquiry reported like that but she blabbered saying that it was a mistake 😡

she later came with offer details saying that I have a second card offer with a 5l limit and shared a screenshot of their tab that mentions all the details.

Because it already got hard inquiry made so I want with an application.

But, the next day I got one more hard inquiry for the application process. So for offer check one inquiry and for the application, there is one more inquiry.
I got angry and tired to get an explanation but as expected she didn't answer my calls and someone answered my calls saying she was on leave. 😡

Later, got a verification call. I waited for 4 to 5 days and checked for status and it got rejected.

At this moment, she won't be answering any calls and WhatsApp messages.

Then I wrote a mail to CS explaining everything and claimed I had all the details with the sales executive IDs and claimed I was eligible for this card but now rejected. This is not the right way to treat customers like that.

Initially, got a replay saying it was temporarily rejected due to an address mismatch. asked me to apply again.

Then I replied that I already hold a profile with Kotak CC and SB. I already have a registered address and I applied with the same address and made two inquiries for that application, so requested them to process the same application.

Then, the same application came to the processing state and after 2 days it was approved.

After that only I got to know the limit will be shared with existing CC.

This was one of the worst application experiences for me.

My suggestion is don't apply for a card with bank employees over the phone. worst. But no options, if we apply online it will say you already have a CC. 🤣

Better try to apply with RM or Branch known officials. Maybe you will get a better experience. But no separate limit. ✌️

yeah!. I am free right now. That's why writing an essay here 🤣😉👋

Last edited:
It was a SCAM bro. 😡

Firstly, I don't know if Kotak offers a second card. then, if they offer it will be 100% shared limit with the old unless if forged with a second address and phone number LOL 😉

I got a call from the bank's credit card section with their Bank ID (i.e. from Chennai regional head team sales, that is what she told me. I live in Coimbatore) saying I have been pre-approved for a credit card offer. I told her I already held a Kotak card and she enquired about my credit limit. I told her that generally, Kotak won't offer a second card with a separate limit.

But, she didn't leave me saying that I took responsibility for this process and would definitely get this done. Asking permission to proceed further.

Then I said, For the offer check, there will be cibil inquiry right? I don't want to waste one inquiry. But, Again she claimed that there won't be any inquiry. At that time I got curious and I thought let's go for this. because just one inquiry and let's see. said ok.

But, As I expected I got a hard inquiry and I called her to fight that it was a hard inquiry reported like that but she blabbered saying that it was a mistake 😡

she later came with offer details saying that I have a second card offer with a 5l limit and shared a screenshot of their tab that mentions all the details.

Because it already got hard inquiry made so I want with an application.

But, the next day I got one more hard inquiry for the application process. So for offer check one inquiry and for the application, there is one more inquiry.
I got angry and tired to get an explanation but as expected she didn't answer my calls and someone answered my calls saying she was on leave. 😡

Later, got a verification call. I waited for 4 to 5 days and checked for status and it got rejected.

At this moment, she won't be answering any calls and WhatsApp messages.

Then I wrote a mail to CS explaining everything and claimed I had all the details with the sales executive IDs and claimed I was eligible for this card but now rejected. This is not the right way to treat customers like that.

Initially, got a replay saying it was temporarily rejected due to an address mismatch. asked me to apply again.

Then I replied that I already hold a profile with Kotak CC and SB. I already have a registered address and I applied with the same address and made two inquiries for that application, so requested them to process the same application.

Then, the same application came to the processing state and after 2 days it was approved.

After that only I got to know the limit will be shared with existing CC.

This was one of the worst application experiences for me.

My suggestion is don't apply for a card with bank employees over the phone. worst. But no options, if we apply online it will say you already have a CC. 🤣

Better try to apply with RM or Branch known officials. Maybe you will get a better experience. But no separate limit. ✌️

yeah!. I am free right now. That's why writing an essay here 🤣😉👋
With pre approved offer many Confirmed having 2-3 card

Back