• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Grandeur Account

Update: I got the application number for CC two days back, Yesterday someone came for physical verification and we got mygate notification for approval but he didn't come so after 15 minutes I called him and he was like I went to the house but the door was locked and I was like dude I am at the house with full family and later he told me that he checked someone else's apartment and he already sent the photo of the door.
Then he said he will come back again, and after 10 minutes or so he arrived asked some questions and then he said he is done.
Then today, when I checked the status, I saw that the application was declined. I am gonna talk with the branch but any suggestions?
More Update:
I got a call from the local CC department that the rejection was due to CIBIL as it was mentioned that the customer already has more credit/loan assigned to him. I have a CIBIL of 803 and an Experian of 816. I am not sure if this is some BS or something but I have multiple CCs with a combined limit of 16.2L.
Can anyone help me with what should be the next steps? I already called Axis bank to close the FK CC which is not being used anyways. I have one card with 5L limit but the issue is I got it only in July so I need to wait few more months before can request for closure as before 6 months they are charging 3000 rs.

Last edited:
Update: I got the application number for CC two days back, Yesterday someone came for physical verification and we got mygate notification for approval but he didn't come so after 15 minutes I called him and he was like I went to the house but the door was locked and I was like dude I am at the house with full family and later he told me that he checked someone else's apartment and he already sent the photo of the door.
Then he said he will come back again, and after 10 minutes or so he arrived asked some questions and then he said he is done.
Then today, when I checked the status, I saw that the application was declined. I am gonna talk with the branch but any suggestions?
More Update:
I got a call from the local CC department that the rejection was due to CIBIL as it was mentioned that the customer already has more credit/loan assigned to him. I have a CIBIL of 803 and an Experian of 816. I am not sure if this is some BS or something but I have multiple CCs with a combined limit of 16.2L.
Can anyone help me with what should be the next steps? I already called Axis bank to close the FK CC which is not being used anyways. I have one card with 5L limit but the issue is I got it only in July so I need to wait few more months before can request for closure as before 6 months they are charging 3000 rs.
mine apparently did the same thing and didn't even bother picking up my call. I asked the branch manager, and the branch manager sent a mail back demanding immediate approval as I had at home offline account opening as well as had the new debit card delivered to the same address. He said he will for sure get it done by the end of the week. The thing is I have to leave on next Monday and I need this card for it smh these low life cunts man why do banks need to rely on them for basic verification if they can not do their job without any consequence.

update: the branch manager just called me and told me that the card has been approved and I will have it in my hand by monday or tuesday. No email or sms stating the approval yet but he said by the end of the day or tomorrow I will get the tracking number.

Last edited:
mine apparently did the same thing and didn't even bother picking up my call. I asked the branch manager, and the branch manager sent a mail back demanding immediate approval as I had at home offline account opening as well as had the new debit card delivered to the same address. He said he will for sure get it done by the end of the week. The thing is I have to leave on next Monday and I need this card for it smh these low life cunts man why do banks need to rely on them for basic verification if they can not do their job without any consequence.

update: the branch manager just called me and told me that the card has been approved and I will have it in my hand by monday or tuesday. No email or sms stating the approval yet but he said by the end of the day or tomorrow I will get the tracking number.
Check app as you're account holder it will show the virtual card in app.

I received message late but was able to check it was approved and showing the same in WhatsApp...

Check app as you're account holder it will show the virtual card in app.

I received message late but was able to check it was approved and showing the same in WhatsApp...
nope doesn't show up, i checked the tracking page and it still says "in progess" maybe it'll show up tomorrow.

Wait for tomorrow or day after
alright I'll wait it out then, thanks for the whatsapp tip. btw if I activate the card rn, is it possible for me to start using it online by accessing the details and controls from the netbanking? Bro i remember posting a thread on how to obtain marquee without income docs and you said grandeur route back in july and I somehow completely missed it. I saw your post on here again this month and immediately got on it lol, if I paid attention back in july I would've had the card by then itself

alright I'll wait it out then, thanks for the whatsapp tip. btw if I activate the card rn, is it possible for me to start using it online by accessing the details and controls from the netbanking? Bro i remember posting a thread on how to obtain marquee without income docs and you said grandeur route back in july and I somehow completely missed it. I saw your post on here again this month and immediately got on it lol, if I paid attention back in july I would've had the card by then itself
Yes but ig it'll take a day or so for you to access it virtually. I'm not sure but yes it's not instantly.

You can use it for online spends/PP registration. Although domestic Lounge might not work ig unless you try dreamfolks. If lounge is you usage for the card as of now...

Yes but ig it'll take a day or so for you to access it virtually. I'm not sure but yes it's not instantly.

You can use it for online spends/PP registration. Although domestic Lounge might not work ig unless you try dreamfolks. If lounge is you usage for the card as of now...
no lounge I need on the 28th, I assume it will be delivered much sooner. I wanted to do some international bookings on this card as it offers over 3% return. So even if I activate it right now I won't be given the card number and other details? if that is the case then I'll hold off until it shows up on the iris app. How long do you think I will have to wait to use the virtual card?

Back