• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Ra.One

TF Select
If you like atlas and 🪓 , atlas is definitely worth fif you are a frequent flyer.. otherwise Marquee is still okay .. just make sure you spend 12k per month in a quarter to enjoy unlimited lounge access for 3 months
I have no like-dislike notion for Atlas, but am certainly wary of Axis and its shenanigans. Am looking for a decent premier card with acceptable returns and good international lounge access. Not eligible for Infinia and DCB, hence was fixated on Marquee, but this spend criteria thingy for lounge access is a dampener.
Guess all cards someday will have such riders.

helloworld

TF Legend
I got the below mail , but I had spend 50k+
Correction:
Just now checked...
I did spend more than 50K in the aforesaid quarter...
Sadly, it seems this minimum spend criteria of 35K now applies to Marquee as well..
Very sad... It is now slowly losing its premium touch...if this is true...

two mails..

1. explaining about lounge benefits

1719854755791.png

2. If spends not reached, an intimation

1719854803705.png

Both are different and do not get confused. Worry only if 2nd received.

helloworld

TF Legend
I have use in Jan'25 and Feb'25 so when do I have to spend 35k?
1719854803705-png.59444

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guess all cards someday will have such riders.
you nailed it...

and 12k spend pm is not a big ask if you want unlimited lounges( 8 guest passes) and 4.5% return for online spends is also not bad..

I would not touch 🪓 even if it gives 50% return.. It is just me though..

theflash

TF Premier
you nailed it...

and 12k spend pm is not a big ask if you want unlimited lounges( 8 guest passes) and 4.5% return for online spends is also not bad..

I would not touch 🪓 even if it gives 50% return.. It is just me though..
BMS spend will give 36RP/100?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
two mails..

1. explaining about lounge benefits

1719854755791.png

2. If spends not reached, an intimation

1719854803705.png

Both are different and do not get confused. Worry only if 2nd received.
It is not about who got what..
It is about , 35K spend limit applies to Marquee as well..
It was not like that before.. we all thought 35k spends is not applicable to Marquee.. at least I thought so until now..

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So my question is if I spend the add-on get the benefits as well right or any particular tnc there as well?
Have received the dreaded email for primary and addon cards as well.

I'm confused whether 35k has to be spent to unlock complimentary lounge access for each individual card or spending 35k cumulatively will allow lounge access for all (primary + addon cards) cards.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Everyone calm down. International lounge access is UNLIMITED WITHOUT ANY SPENDING CONDITION.

Only domestic lounge has condition.
Yes.. this is the case for most of the cards.. thanks for reminiding this anyway..
The logic being , if a person does international travel means, he is the potential spender in the long term.. not necessarily during that trip..