• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

millennia
swiggy
cashback

these are direct, mrcc gives 5.4% (min.) on spending 1.56L in a year for any eligible category.

there are places where Marquee works better compared to others (do check the eligible online categories and shortlist specific to card), and use not for amzn, fk. IMO
SBI CB CC gives 5% in other categories as well where Marquee doesn't so using CB CC there is a good option. Also 4.5-5% not much of difference if you only want to use it online as taking multiple cards you have to do annual fee waiver spends or pay annual fees for all... So why pay fees or spend just to get 0.5% extra... IMO

@SSV the utilities 15k limit is per calendar month or per Statement?

Also is office address reported to Credit Bureau's by Yes Bank?

statement.

depends on their mood, and no impact of other applications because of this. whatever you're providing at that time that solely ised for verification. But still worry, yes there is a possibility.

SBI CB CC gives 5% in other categories as well where Marquee doesn't so using CB CC there is a good option. Also 4.5-5% not much of difference if you only want to use it online as taking multiple cards you have to do annual fee waiver spends or pay annual fees for all... So why pay fees or spend just to get 0.5% extra... IMO

not sure whether you said sbi cb cc good or marquee here.

OP doesn't want sbi cc as per ealier post. So, ignore this option.

Any new redemption options added?
I am looking for Marquee, but recently I stopped ordering from Swiggy/Zomato. I am also not a hotel/flights person.
Thinking of taking this card if better redemption options are available.

millennia
swiggy
cashback

these are direct, mrcc gives 5.4% (min.) on spending 1.56L in a year for any eligible category.

there are places where Marquee works better compared to others (do check the eligible online categories and shortlist specific to card), and use not for amzn, fk. IMO
i dont have any of the three card

Any new redemption options added?
I am looking for Marquee, but recently I stopped ordering from Swiggy/Zomato. I am also not a hotel/flights person.
Thinking of taking this card if better redemption options are available.

Any other equivalent redemption options to Swiggy/Zomato/Croma/Yatra that offers 0.25 reward rate?
I am not using any of these 4.

remaining shopping vouchers might not good. you can look for other card, marquee won't satisfy your need.

its primarily redemption hotel or flights revenue booking.

Vouchers with good value obviously mentioned. Rest of them might reduce overall return.

So, marquee is not a good card for you, IMO.

remaining shopping vouchers might not good. you can look for other card, marquee won't satisfy your need.

its primarily redemption hotel or flights revenue booking.

Vouchers with good value obviously mentioned. Rest of them might reduce overall return.

So, marquee is not a good card for you, IMO.
Thank you!
Will hold on then :)

Regarding lounges it's mentioned here not sure if it's 100% true.

Back