• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I havenot spent much time on Marquee card lately..

So digging a little bit deep now..

In the case of 8 free guest lounge access it is now confimred that the 8 were shared between Domestic and International equally by this SS available on the Marquee page...

So 8 Guest passes = 4 Domestic + 4 International... per calendar year ( not card anniversary) ..
I will update the same in the Post No 1...

1719857477253.png

and also Priority Pass SS also confirms the same:

1719857932272.png

Last edited:

theflash

TF Premier
Yes.. this is the case for most of the cards.. thanks for reminiding this anyway..
The logic being , if a person does international travel means, he is the potential spender in the long term.. not necessarily during that trip..
So International lounge is unlimited and no criteria as if now? Only domestic has criteria correct me if I'm wrong.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think for the first quarter the rules little bit different .. check that rules reqarding quarter spends..
First quarter always is kind of free. I think.. pls check again..
May be…
I’ll go to RBIO if I get that email without any prior notice of implementation of this new rule
If bank is changing their lounge access policy, they should let the customers know about the same
The last comms I received from their presidential desk confirmed the minimum spend criteria is not applicable for marquee

telescope

TF Ace
When my dad comes from out of India to India he can use Marquee in that country and when he's going from India to Out of India he'll use Wealth DC that works right?
See. Don't make it too complicated. Just remember these 2 points.

1. Any lounge on our country's soil (whether it is domestic terminal or international terminal doesn't matter) are all domestic lounge. This is true for all cards of all banks. Any lounge in our own country is domestic lounge.

Example: Mumbai T1 is domestic and T2 is for both domestic + international flights. BUT, banks consider everything in Mumbai T2 as domestic. Even those lounges located in Mumbai T2 after security, customs, and immigration clearance, are domestic.

Just remember lounge on desh ki dharti = domestic

2. Similarly, any lounge located in any country's airport other than India is international lounge. Suppose you are going from Bangkok to Phuket, or from Washington to Seattle, those are domestic flights from domestic terminals within the same country. But, still all Indian banks and pp/dreamfolks/loungekey etc issued by banks in India will consider them as INTERNATIONAL LOUNGE.

So, remember, any lounge located outside our motherland = international lounge.

Hope I am able to explain properly.

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think for the first quarter the rules little bit different .. check that rules reqarding quarter spends..
First quarter always is kind of free. I think.. pls check again..
This should be correct. When I used the first domestic lounge access I had just completed the first monthly cycle with 33k of spends.

Reactions: SSV

lxmxl

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
you nailed it...

and 12k spend pm is not a big ask if you want unlimited lounges( 8 guest passes) and 4.5% return for online spends is also not bad..

I would not touch 🪓 even if it gives 50% return.. It is just me though..
Exactly my thought. It is very reasonable to expect 12k spends per month for a premium card which requires 3 lac salary pm or ITR of over 24 lacs.

Basically people who can get this card have the capacity to spend but they might be spending on other cards, this is a way to bring that to marquee.

lxmxl

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
two mails..

1. explaining about lounge benefits

1719854755791.png

2. If spends not reached, an intimation

1719854803705.png

Both are different and do not get confused. Worry only if 2nd received.
Hey, can you send me the links to list of domestic and international lounge access in your email?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,
Actually I received both types of emails..
For milestone met and not met template emails…
Probably it is a goof up by some very efficient intern in their IT team…
May be it is a case of a storm in the tea cup..
May still be the case of no minimum spend requirement for Marquee

1719915870946.png

Last edited: