• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Yes Bank people are not aware of the policies of Marquee card. Only the higher authority level people can confirm about this.

When I opened the Grandeur account they showed me the mail from the top level department that the spend is not applicable for Marquee.

I am traveling to china on Sunday. So will be using the card both on Indian and foreign soil and will confirm about the same.

Also I have not made more than 30k spends, so let's see the card works or not.

Yes Bank people are not aware of the policies of Marquee card. Only the higher authority level people can confirm about this.

When I opened the Grandeur account they showed me the mail from the top level department that the spend is not applicable for Marquee.

I am traveling to china on Sunday. So will be using the card both on Indian and foreign soil and will confirm about the same.

Safe travels and all the best

Safe travels
We’ll be waiting for your update !!!!

Any idea on how I can get my limit increased on marquee? I'm stuck at 1 lakh limit lol

Also, for domestic lounge access, can we use the cc for a guest on the same card too? Or do we need to make an add on card for that person?

Reactions: SSV
Any idea on how I can get my limit increased on marquee? I'm stuck at 1 lakh limit lol

Also, for domestic lounge access, can we use the cc for a guest on the same card too? Or do we need to make an add on card for that person?
Yes guest you can use but that is upto 4/y. So better if you get addon. It's unlimited for addon (international) and domestic 6 for addon

Last edited:

Guest access - 4 domestic n 4 international only
You ca use your CC itself.. this guest can be anyone including me!!
Add on — this person gets unlimited domestic and international access…
Domestic - 6 per quarter
Now decide yourself

Last edited:

if people say 1yr card stuck at limit.. having Reserv card w/ 4+ years at similar range limit is something else.

Yes is one of the conservative banks to provide limits or limit enhancement. Should be at the beginning itself rather later.

You can send income documents to chennai or request for review mail for you possibility.

Guest access - 4 domestic n 4 international only
You ca use your CC itself.. this guest can be anyone including me!!
Add on — this person gets unlimited domestic and international access…
Now decide yourself
Domestic is limited to 6 per quarter including the primary and add on card.

International it's unlimited.

Yes bank after the recent near death scenario can’t afford high CLs .. hopefully this may change in the next few years

Tried applying for this got Yes First business which looked waste for me but as cibil enquiry would have already done so went through the application. Any chances of upgrade to marquee or reserve if i use the card regularly?

Tried applying for this got Yes First business which looked waste for me but as cibil enquiry would have already done so went through the application. Any chances of upgrade to marquee or reserve if i use the card regularly?
very difficult as of now.. may be next year they may change..
You should have left like that, in the next one or two months you might have got a better card..
It happened to me, Firtsly I got Yes Reserv, and then I didn't not proceed .. next time I applied again after 30 day, got Marquee..
CIBIL hits are over discussed.. nothing happens if your CIBIL proifle age is more than 5 years..

very difficult as of now.. may be next year they may change..
You should have left like that, in the next one or two months you might have got a better card..
It happened to me, Firtsly I got Yes Reserv, and then I didn't not proceed .. next time I applied again after 30 day, got Marquee..
CIBIL hits are over discussed.. nothing happens if your CIBIL proifle age is more than 5 years..
Will i get any offer upon non activation after receipt of the card?

Except sbi cashback , which card ?

millennia
swiggy
cashback

these are direct, mrcc gives 5.4% (min.) on spending 1.56L in a year for any eligible category.

there are places where Marquee works better compared to others (do check the eligible online categories and shortlist specific to card), and use not for amzn, fk. IMO

Last edited:
Back