• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

So again when I complained that when I applied card( and when I recived) that time in the website it was 60k rewards points only, so now they have replied with exact date that after 9th July on board 40k rewards points will be given. Going to save the mail, hope they don't turn back. 1000050524.webp

Their reply

We wish to reiterate that Marquee Credit Card holders will receive 60,000 Welcome Reward Points in the Subsequent Month of the Payment of Joining Fees and same shall reflect in the Subsequent month’s Statement.

Please be advised Marquee Credit is Priced Card with First Year Membership Fee of INR 9,999 + Applicable Taxes.

We confirm that Renewal Membership Fee of INR 4,999 + Applicable Taxes, waived on total retail spends of INR 10,00,000 in a year and get waiver on subsequent renewal fee.

Link: https://credit.yesrewardz.com to redeem your rewards points.

Please note, reward redemption fee of INR 100.00 + Goods and Services tax of 18% on charges is charged per redemption request.

Their reply

We wish to reiterate that Marquee Credit Card holders will receive 60,000 Welcome Reward Points in the Subsequent Month of the Payment of Joining Fees and same shall reflect in the Subsequent month’s Statement.

Please be advised Marquee Credit is Priced Card with First Year Membership Fee of INR 9,999 + Applicable Taxes.

We confirm that Renewal Membership Fee of INR 4,999 + Applicable Taxes, waived on total retail spends of INR 10,00,000 in a year and get waiver on subsequent renewal fee.

Link: https://credit.yesrewardz.com to redeem your rewards points.

Please note, reward redemption fee of INR 100.00 + Goods and Services tax of 18% on charges is charged per redemption request.
Could be a new introduction then. Will have to wait for someone to confirm if it were charged. I redeemed some vouchers day before yesterday but it didn't show me any applicable redemption charge. I can confirm once the next month's statement is generated.

Reactions: SSV
Could be a new introduction then. Will have to wait for someone to confirm if it were charged. I redeemed some vouchers day before yesterday but it didn't show me any applicable redemption charge. I can confirm once the next month's statement is generated.
I beleive there are no redemption fee for Marquee

Anyways I don't have sufficient points as well to redeem so no problem as such let's see when 60k points are credited...

I beleive there are no redemption fee for Marquee

There are no redemption fees. In a very recent email they have mentioned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240720_011150_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20240720_011150_Gmail.webp
    190.3 KB · Views: 22
Back