• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Yes, I knew all this already bro, can u check in the app that if priority pass membership is allowed in india?. As there are some arrival lounges which doesn't accept
I am not getting your question. Are you saying at arrival lounge they are not allowing swiping marquee card ? If not then it should work. I have only heard of PP work in india is through infinia only. And if someone is not answering then most likely people are not sure about their answer. You don't have to get salty about it. Chill bro.

I am not getting your question. Are you saying at arrival lounge they are not allowing swiping marquee card ? If not then it should work. I have only heard of PP work in india is through infinia only. And if someone is not answering then most likely people are not sure about their answer. You don't have to get salty about it. Chill bro.
Yeah bro, at some lounges nirmal visa mastercard doesn't workz e.g. T3 arrival lounge delhi.

Also in international even if you have lounges can be access directly through mastercard and visa, some lounges don't allow to swipe these cards.

I will give you an example, last year kotak stopped giving priority passes with its credit cards and told that your normal cards can be used directly at international lounges. So I went to ahlan first class lounge in T1 dubai, they said we donot accept visa signature cards, I said I am willing to bear any charges please swipe my card, they said they won't do it it's against their policy. I was like what the hell

See why I asked you to check for domestic lounges on priority pass app was, as I have hdfc diners card and almost all domestic lounges are available using this card arrival and departure both,
But in digital priority pass app, it doesn't show any lounge in india. Pic attached
I did a thorough check now and as you mentioned cant see many india airports. The only one that shows up is nagpur airport.
So i guess pp of yes marquee cant be used within india (Atleast not using pp digital membership)

I did a thorough check now and as you mentioned cant see many india airports. The only one that shows up is nagpur airport.
So i guess pp of yes marquee cant be used within india (Atleast not using pp digital membership)
yes, thanks man.

they might have partnership with dreamfolks inside india. Are you able to add your card on dreamfolks site?

Anyone got lucky with Add-on card without having to follow up.
I have sent the application form to their Chennai address and its been a week now. Have not heard back. Hope its the sluggish approach of Yes bank and not due to any rejections.

I have sent the application form to their Chennai address and its been a week now. Have not heard back. Hope its the sluggish approach of Yes bank and not due to any rejections.
That is correct

they might have lost it. I had to send the docs thrice and they acknowledge receipt of the 3rd after multiple escalations. So go to your nearest yes bank, get hold of the cc guy, ask him to call up chennai cc dept and check right in front of you. Only then will you get any movement on your application.

Reactions: SSV
Guys I have a question now my CL is 50k I've done some spends around 35k planning to do some more but in the next statement 17/08 probably fees will be charged so if I've consumed full limit or less limit is available. What will happen?

For eg I have used maybe 40k from my limit and fees charged will be 12k approx so 40+12k = 52k whereas my CL is 50k so will I be charged the over limit fees? Ig it's around 2.5%+GST right?
Not for the first cycle

After escalation yesterday, just now checked add-on showing in app hoping it'll be delivered soon.

The whole process took over a month and after escalation it took around 1 day to get the add-on.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Back