• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Is this card a good option for getting add on card for family member? Mostly needed for domestic and international lounge access.

Have you applied for add on? Any follow up did after applying?
Asked RM 2-3 times no reply opened account for brother and mother who's add-on i requested want to apply for my dad as well but he's out of India so waiting if someone is coming India will get the docs...

I got this card with a limit of 3L

But whenever I transact on this card I see 60k limit in sms.

In welcome letter if I remember correctly, it was mentioned 3L limit and usable limit 60k

What does that mean? Anyone has any idea?

I got this card with a limit of 3L

But whenever I transact on this card I see 60k limit in sms.

In welcome letter if I remember correctly, it was mentioned 3L limit and usable limit 60k

What does that mean? Anyone has any idea?
Maybe limit decreased. What evidence you have that it was 3L...?

No, I've double checked... that's not the case.

Here is what I see in credit card web portal.

I think it might be a bug, I closed a yesbank credit card 2 years ago which had 60k limit...and I think they are showing that limit for my new card even though it has 3L limit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808-010925.png
    Screenshot_20240808-010925.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
Asked RM 2-3 times no reply opened account for brother and mother who's add-on i requested want to apply for my dad as well but he's out of India so waiting if someone is coming India will get the docs...
Did you get it for your mother n brother? Without acc they wont give add on?

No, I've double checked... that's not the case.

Here is what I see in credit card web portal.

I think it might be a bug, I closed a yesbank credit card 2 years ago which had 60k limit...and I think they are showing that limit for my new card even though it has 3L limit
Fir debit card it was showing wrong usage Limit for me on app, please check on website net banking

Did you get it for your mother n brother? Without acc they wont give add on?
They might give not sure I anyways opening 10k MAB acct... But not received the add-on till now over a month going to raise Ombudsman issue today.

Back