• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

i have grandeur account
for Grandeur a/c you get Marquee as a benefit of the account.
But if you have a good cibil, chances are more that you can get Marquee while applying directly via their website. I did it that way. Have been heavily using my card and the app simply works fine with just having that credit card.

Reactions: SSV
for Grandeur a/c you get Marquee as a benefit of the account.
But if you have a good cibil, chances are more that you can get Marquee while applying directly via their website. I did it that way. Have been heavily using my card and the app simply works fine with just having that credit card.
bro i asked 5 people before asking you and no one is giving the answer,

can you tell me does digital priority pass of this card works inside india?

bro i asked 5 people before asking you and no one is giving the answer,

can you tell me does digital priority pass of this card works inside india?
frankly, I dont know as I haven't tested it yet.

Either way, it is safe to swipe the Marquee CC for dom & int lounges (for int lounges you just need to let them know that you are a PP customer and then handover your marquee CC to the front desk).

PP (physical or digital card) usually is chargeable when used inside India (be it at dom or int terminals) apart from a few bank's linked PP like Magnus, where you can used Magnus issued PP to access a few lounges for free inside India. But again as I said, it's very very few and not the nrom. Hope this clarifies your query?

frankly, I dont know as I haven't tested it yet.

Either way, it is safe to swipe the Marquee CC for dom & int lounges (for int lounges you just need to let them know that you are a PP customer and then handover your marquee CC to the front desk).

PP (physical or digital card) usually is chargeable when used inside India (be it at dom or int terminals) apart from a few bank's linked PP like Magnus, where you can used Magnus issued PP to access a few lounges for free inside India. But again as I said, it's very very few and not the nrom. Hope this clarifies your query?
Yes, I knew all this already bro, can u check in the app that if priority pass membership is allowed in india?. As there are some arrival lounges which doesn't accept

Yes, I knew all this already bro, can u check in the app that if priority pass membership is allowed in india?. As there are some arrival lounges which doesn't accept
just checking my PP app, it shows and every other lounge in India accepts the PP. The question is whether it's free or paid. And as far as I know and have experienced, if your creditcard doesnt specifically ask you to use PP in lounges within India for complimentary access, then it's understood that the lounge visits would be paid and not complimentary.
See lounge benefit tracker I maintain for more info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808_194924_Priority Pass.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808_194924_Priority Pass.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot 2024-08-08 195229.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-08 195229.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
In my view, this shouldn't be your primary card.
For online spends it's good giving @4.5%
and unlimited lounge access including add-on cards and also 8 guest passes
But more or less this is the best back up premium card to your main premium card with minimum cost and easy to get
@SSV sir, do you recommend Yes Reserv (with 3x subscription) or Marquee or Atlas (benefit wise, ignoring Axis) as the best back up card? I also considered Plat Travel but my pin code is not serviceable.

just checking my PP app, it shows and every other lounge in India accepts the PP. The question is whether it's free or paid. And as far as I know and have experienced, if your creditcard doesnt specifically ask you to use PP in lounges within India for complimentary access, then it's understood that the lounge visits would be paid and not complimentary.
That spend based lounge is also there for Marquee 😲

@SSV sir, do you recommend Yes Reserv (with 3x subscription) or Marquee or Atlas (benefit wise, ignoring Axis) as the best back up card? I also considered Plat Travel but my pin code is not serviceable.
Back up card for what?
And what’s the purpose of this new card for you?

See why I asked you to check for domestic lounges on priority pass app was, as I have hdfc diners card and almost all domestic lounges are available using this card arrival and departure both,
But in digital priority pass app, it doesn't show any lounge in india. Pic attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808-221506.png
    Screenshot_20240808-221506.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
Back up card for what?
And what’s the purpose of this new card for you?
I have a DCB Metal sir. I want a backup card for scenarios where DCB is not accepted or accelerated reward points limit is reached. My purpose would be to maximise the returns on mainly online transactions and occasional travelling I do (once or twice a year, which also requires significant offline transactions).

But I want to know sir, which card you would choose as a backup if you had a DCB metal as your primary card.

Back