• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

created account ,now how do i share digital lounge access to my family ?? is it possible ?
nope. PP doesnt have qr code generation like DF. Physical card and the card owner should be present to avail lounge access and then you can add upto 4 guests for free along with your entry.

The documents I received with card shows 60k RPs as joining benefit. What will they credit? 60k or 40k?
You will get 40K. Thats old print I guess. Some pdfs also on their web site still says 60K rp.

Its like, I keep getting email for SC Ultimate VISA card, but VISA is discontinued quite sometime back.

I applied my Marquee credit card on 7th August 2024, and it's been in processing since, applied physically by visiting branch.
So first week 11-17 August I asked update they said you application documents are travelling to Mumbai
Second week 18-24 August I asked for update they said this variant of yesbank credit card takes sometime it's showing processing According to them
Third week 25-31 August I asked for update, they said some branch manager approval was required by and they didn't know about that ( they only came know to know that approval is pending when I asked them )
Forth week which starts from today, I asked for update they said wait for few days, general it takes this much time when you have previously applied for yesbank card ( I never applied )

Q1 whom can I asked for application status on email if I donot have application number as they are not giving me? When I tried asking customer care they said no application pending on your number
Q2 how to fast track this process?

Some help me man
@SSV can u?

I applied my Marquee credit card on 7th August 2024, and it's been in processing since, applied physically by visiting branch.
So first week 11-17 August I asked update they said you application documents are travelling to Mumbai
Second week 18-24 August I asked for update they said this variant of yesbank credit card takes sometime it's showing processing According to them
Third week 25-31 August I asked for update, they said some branch manager approval was required by and they didn't know about that ( they only came know to know that approval is pending when I asked them )
Forth week which starts from today, I asked for update they said wait for few days, general it takes this much time when you have previously applied for yesbank card ( I never applied )

Q1 whom can I asked for application status on email if I donot have application number as they are not giving me? When I tried asking customer care they said no application pending on your number
Q2 how to fast track this process?

Some help me man
@SSV can u?
Whoa you've not even received the Application Number means your application isn't yet submitted. Visit Branch go to BM and give him RBI dhamki...

Back