• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Hey, have u used Marquee outisde india to calculate reward points. Do we get reward points on forex/international transactions? Like 4.5% online and 2.25% offline?
haven't used international.. i believe in forex cards for international spends :) easier to manage..

@SSV I have some questions -
1. How is the user experience of YES bank? Ease and transparency in app? Like HDFC app reflects payments and transaction immediately while Axis takes time.
2. Is it advisable to have an account too in YES bank? (generally also helps in auto-debit)
3. How prompt are the customer care to solve queries (like points or rewards missing)
4. How good is the lounge tie-ups (Axis Magnus is so called premium but can't get into any good lounge especially in BLR)
5. If you have Infinia/DCB, does this card adds some extra value in portfolio? (like markup fees was only better and BOGO)
1. IRIS APP : App is good with reasonable timely updates

2.SB Account required: No, not required and not recommended at all. This bank is still in recovery phase from its near death incidence a few years ago. But to my surprise, it is recovering very well inspite of some shortcomings.

3.Customer Support: One of the worst...this is one of the areas that I meant in the shortcomings section above

4.Lounge Access: Very good.. in fact excellent..no user reported anybsort of problem in accessing promised lounge access , all with the swipe of Credit card.. no need of any other special access card.. and Marquee is the one without any spend based eligibility for lounge access..

5. The main USP of this card is: Unlimited International Lounge Access even for add ons and Total 12 complimentary guest lounge access. 8 domestic + 4 International..this is a fantastic feature for such a low fee and relatively easily gettable card. Infact they increased guest visits to 12 from 8, which was not seen lately by any provider.
Apart from this BMS BOGO upto 800 is another standout feature..

Overall, Marquee is one of the best cards out there in its category and Yes bank quite surprised me in iownit handled this Marquee card..
However the bad news is former Axis bank senior executive joined Yes bank lately. Interesting to see how he fcuks up with Marquee and CC protfolio in general.

Last edited:
also @SSV any info on rewards points in international transaction? i couldnt find it on their website either. Please update in post if u have info
Hey, have u used Marquee outisde india to calculate reward points. Do we get reward points on forex/international transactions? Like 4.5% online and 2.25% offline?

If I remeber correctly, I got 2.25% RP for my online international spend once.. I had no time to dispute this.. but yes we get RP for international spends..

Last edited:
Nice

How more manageable than credit cards which give rewards?
coz u can switch on / off.. limited loaded currency / rate negotiated in advance / lesser fraud.. no markup.. and all other features of atm / local currency etx.. less risky less to manage

Reactions: SSV
is there anyway to upgrade from reserv to marquee? if yes, is it advisable to do that?
If your aim is to get best possible RPs then stay on Reserv with 3X or 5X subscription....
but if you like overall features of Marquee then fo for upgrade.. Yes I think a few did upgarde via contacting Yes bank directly .. but it is a tediuos process as far as I remember reading about it..

Last edited:
coz u can switch on / off.. limited loaded currency / rate negotiated in advance / lesser fraud.. no markup.. and all other features of atm / local currency etx.. less risky less to manage
We can withdraw money without any charges at ATM with forex card?

1. IRIS APP : App is good with reasonable timely updates

2.SB Account required: No, not required and not recommended at all. This bank is still in recovery phase from its near death incidence a few years ago. But to my surprise, it is recovering very well inspite of some shortcomings.

3.Customer Support: One of the worst...this is one of the areas that I meant in the shortcomings section above

4.Lounge Access: Very good.. in fact excellent..no user reported anybsort of problem in accessing promised lounge access , all with the swipe of Credit card.. no need of any other special access card.. and Marquee is the one without any spend based eligibility for lounge access..

5. The main USP of this card is: Unlimited International Lounge Access even for add ons and Total 12 complimentary guest lounge access. 8 domestic + 4 International..this is a fantastic feature for such a low fee and relatively easily gettable card. Infact they increased guest visits to 12 from 8, which was not seen lately by any provider.
Apart from this BMS BOGO upto 800 is another standout feature..

Overall, Marquee is one of the best cards out there in its category and Yes bank quite surprised me in iownit handled this Marquee card..
However the bad news is former Axis bank senior executive joined Yes bank lately. Interesting to see how he fcuks up with Marquee and CC protfolio in general.
Can I use marquree and generate digital lounge QR code for my friend ? is it possible ?

What's the new conversion ratio from Yes Reward to Club Vistara for Marquee credit card?
Official Marquee website says 4 YES Rewardz Points = 1 Club Vistara Point, so 0.25.

But I am getting 10:1 when trying to transfer points on credit.yesrewardz.com. See attached image.
Was T&C updated? I never received any communication about this.

Attachments

• 1725025763394.webp
    1725025763394.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
What's the new conversion ratio from Yes Reward to Club Vistara for Marquee credit card?
Official Marquee website says 4 YES Rewardz Points = 1 Club Vistara Point, so 0.25.

But I am getting 10:1 when trying to transfer points on credit.yesrewardz.com. See attached image.
Was T&C updated? I never received any communication about this.
I asked this question number of times but no one has answered it yet. Have u tried adding you card to dreamfolks? Loungekey? Or priority pass?

1725037941136.webp

Since the beginning it was always 1:10 in the redemption website, even though it says 1:4 at the product details page..

You may contact YES CC and find out the reason for the discrepancy..

There is a special CC no for redemption ..you can reach out to them and find out more ..

1725038523151.webp

Last edited:
Back