• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Yeah, but other bank direct discount offers are more lucrative.
True, in that case the reward rate may marginally decline after taking into account of all these incidental expenditure.
Say for example from 4.5% rate to 4.25% or 4.10 % ( provided if they really give 4.5% for online transactions..) .. ;)
is that really a deal breaker?

We need to look at the bigger things in evaluating whether this card is useful or not.. IMHO.

Last edited:
IMO 99+GST can be a dealbreaker only if someone tries to redeem points in very small chunks. Yes bank might be encouraging us to go for bigger redemption options like flight or hotel instead of vouchers.

I applied for Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card which I received yesterday. But with that in app I am able to see another card named as Yes Bank UPI CC which is only virtual. Why I received this card when I have not applied ?
Or they give this card compulsorily with Marque CC ?

I applied for Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card which I received yesterday. But with that in app I am able to see another card named as Yes Bank UPI CC which is only virtual. Why I received this card when I have not applied ?
Or they give this card compulsorily with Marque CC ?
In your application journey, it auto adds a UPI CC, you'll need to actively click Decline/No to UPI CC to skip that. If you had navigated with default options, the UPI CC will also get applied along with Marquee.

In your application journey, it auto adds a UPI CC, you'll need to actively click Decline/No to UPI CC to skip that. If you had navigated with default options, the UPI CC will also get applied along with Marquee.
Is it Okay to close this CC ?
Or it has having any good benefits ?
And if I proceed to close this UPI CC, will it have any impact on Marquee CC ?

Back