• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

There are still some not so easily usable vouchers at Rs.0.25- Reliance Digital, Reliance Jewellery and Vanu Heusen. But this card has now become doubtful for long term retention. Now will stop all spends on this and wait for RP exptected in this statement to redeem. Now it goes into drawer till renewal unless they change their ways.

@Indrajeet100 my card is out for delivery so I'm thinking whether or not to activate it
It all depends on your current portfolio. There are non rewards related benefits lounge access / BOGO on bms if you don't have on other cards or need additional. Rewards also if someone can easily use on flights etc., it is still same returns. So it will all depend on your use case for this card. I have all non rewards benefits on other cards so don't find that useful now.
@Indrajeet100 my card is out for delivery so I'm thinking whether or not to activate it

There are still some not so easily usable vouchers at Rs.0.25- Reliance Digital, Reliance Jewellery and Vanu Heusen. But this card has now become doubtful for long term retention. Now will stop all spends on this and wait for RP exptected in this statement to redeem. Now it goes into drawer till renewal unless they change their ways.
only USP for this card is 1.18% FX.

Apply offline then. If marquee is preapproved then you should get any card you want below that easily.
No! I was initially promised Reserv LTF - but later they said you will get only Marquee.
Got the Marquee card(haven't activated yet) and when I ask them to downgrade to Reserv, they claim that's not possible - You will only get what the 'bank' decides they say :LOL:

Even for GV they've put 50% redemption by points. I'll redeem with Reliance smart since that's the most valuable at this point. Got one store near to my home.

This card doesn't make sense now. Fortunately, I redeemed by joining bonus points early on Zomato/Swiggy and haven't done many transactions as well. So, no regrets getting this. However, this goes to my drawer and will cancel it at the end of the first year.

1726562739288.webp

Even for GV they've put 50% redemption by points. I'll redeem with Reliance smart since that's the most valuable at this point. Got one store near to my home.

This card doesn't make sense now. Fortunately, I redeemed by joining bonus points early on Zomato/Swiggy and haven't done many transactions as well. So, no regrets getting this. However, this goes to my drawer and will cancel it at the end of the first year.

View attachment 69127
It's 50% of your balance.

Eg If you have 50k you can redeem 25k in a Txn.

lol, then again 12.5 from 25k and then again 6.25 from 12.5k ? :XD
@plastikman
Exactly like half life of a radio active element. ☢

Homer Simpson Eating GIF

Back