• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

@helloworld Didn't find old screenshots? I tried web archive machines, but none has this site db.

Yes bank is saying that terms were always like that and there is no change. RBI is asking my feedback. Old screenshots will be concrete proof here to get my full points.

ya, still trying to find old information on various websites, and through google cache etc. but no luck.

will check this again today evening and let you know..

@helloworld Indigo is running offers for Jan-March period with several long distance flights around 4-5K.

I am trying to book it on yes bank rewards portal, but it is showing old fares of 9k+ only. Offer is running since 2 days, but yes bank portal is still not updated. Any idea, what's the issue?

Who is their partner? Even AU Bank is using seem reward site and having same issue. All other sites like cleartrip, goibibo, mmt, emt, yatra are showing correct fare.

@helloworld Indigo is running offers for Jan-March period with several long distance flights around 4-5K.

I am trying to book it on yes bank rewards portal, but it is showing old fares of 9k+ only. Offer is running since 2 days, but yes bank portal is still not updated. Any idea, what's the issue?

Who is their partner? Even AU Bank is using seem reward site and having same issue. All other sites like cleartrip, goibibo, mmt, emt, yatra are showing correct fare.

no defined partner, their price usually near to mmt, clrtrp prices but thats only for comparison.

In these type of cases, usually it will be updated after some period like once offer stabilized but no guarantee.

support@yesrewardz.com

drop a mail to these with both official site and yes portal screenshot, they usually respond in 2 days.

last time they rejected my hotel booking low fee request but offered similar one with no cancellation.

try, might be available with some luck.

but general rule.. it is whatever it is

I searched domestic travel for feb 1st randomly and its costing 25k points (6500).. same date in mmt its only 4k. In these type of offer cases its very rare they match the price.

no defined partner, their price usually near to mmt, clrtrp prices but thats only for comparison.

In these type of cases, usually it will be updated after some period like once offer stabilized but no guarantee.

support@yesrewardz.com

drop a mail to these with both official site and yes portal screenshot, they usually respond in 2 days.

last time they rejected my hotel booking low fee request but offered similar one with no cancellation.

try, might be available with some luck.

but general rule.. it is whatever it is

I searched domestic travel for feb 1st randomly and its costing 25k points (6500).. same date in mmt its only 4k. In these type of offer cases its very rare they match the price.
They didn't do anything and now prices are back to 9k😭. If I redeem now, I will get less than 50 paise value🤬. Should have gone with cash booking.

Is there any way to do multi city booking on this? Only getting one way and round trip flights. ANA is running sale with 40K round trip to Japan along with one free domestic flight. Any way to book it here?

They didn't do anything and now prices are back to 9k😭. If I redeem now, I will get less than 50 paise value🤬. Should have gone with cash booking.

Is there any way to do multi city booking on this? Only getting one way and round trip flights. ANA is running sale with 40K round trip to Japan along with one free domestic flight. Any way to book it here?

only one way or round trip. no such offer possible.

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.
Made a video on that.
Can check and share.

Made a video on that.
Can check and share.

The calculation for online is incorrect

Base rewards 12 per 200 + 3x of 12 =36 for reward subscription = 12+36 =48 return =6% on flights & hotels. its not 3x of 24 points as the online spends are 2x base points.

There was a change in T&C after this post was created. It has been mentioned in the threads, please go through them.

Can someone please simplify how much reward percentage for education payments and for normal offline store spends for reserv 3x?

Thread 'YES Marquee vs YES Reserv 3x vs YES Reserv 5x'

Did anyone recieve spend based offer for aug or September month? Last I got was for july.. is yes bank not sending it anymore..? Earlier I used to recieve them every month(from april)

its not common, based on their algo they'll send it occasionally not for every month. if you receive every month thats for luck not as procedure.

Back