• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Yes First Savings Account

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

Riya Sharma

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I recently opened up a Yes First Savings account for smaller transactions and to get approved for Marquee/Reserv

I did it online via:

(not a referral link)

I just had to do 50,000 funding to be able to open the Yes First Savings account which I found surprising. I received the Yes Eclectic Debit Card which has really good offers on Blinkit, Zomato and BMS.

But it also comes with 0 forex fee, Complimentary access to Domestic airport lounges, thrice per quarter and International airport lounges, twice per year, 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per calendar year & 12 complimentary golf lessons per calendar year. Discounted golf services at 50% of the green fee beyond complimentary sessions and is on the Visa Infinite platform.

And, it has a reward rate of 3x on Domestic Spends (not sure if you can get rewarded for paying CC bills with it) and 4x on International Spends

Now, coming back to the account. I was actually pleasantly surprised with the iris by Yes Bank app and their Netbanking interface. It has a bunch of useful features and is quick and responsive.

I also decided to open up a Yes Securities Demat account since they were offering decent fees for Yes First customers and since I had heard good things about it from a friend. I plan to move around 30-40lk into this demat account if I am happy with it after a couple of months. I will provide updates on this in the future since I have been unable to find any information at all about Yes Securities on here and the internet. Nobody seems to have written a review on them. If anybody here has experience with them I would really appreciate your insight.

Overall, I would have to say that Yes Bank has really polished up their act recently and I hope they can continue their efforts.

Here are some pictures of the Welcome Kit I received. The quality of the leather sleeve/case/bag is actually pretty good.

IMG_0122.webp IMG_0123.webp IMG_0124.webp

Note: UPI is the only way to do the initial funding online. When I tried using HDFC via GPay they kept blocking the transaction as fraud and calling me repeatedly, even after approving it on the IVR twice. Then, when I funded it using my Axis account via GPay it went through, but the account has been put in Debit Freeze and they are requesting me to come to the branch to unfreeze the account. Which I will not be doing anyways since that account was pretty much Dormant.

Last edited:
I recently opened up a Yes First Savings account for smaller transactions and to get approved for Marquee/Reserv

I did it online via:

I just had to do 50,000 funding to be able to open the Yes First Savings account which I found surprising. I received the Yes Eclectic Debit Card which has really good offers on Blinkit, Zomato and BMS.

But it also comes with 0 forex fee, Complimentary access to Domestic airport lounges, thrice per quarter and International airport lounges, twice per year, 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per calendar year & 12 complimentary golf lessons per calendar year. Discounted golf services at 50% of the green fee beyond complimentary sessions and is on the Visa Infinite platform.

And, it has a reward rate of 3x (not sure if you can get rewarded for paying CC bills with it)

Now, coming back to the account. I was actually pleasantly surprised with the iris by Yes Bank app and their Netbanking interface. It has a bunch of useful features and is quick and responsive.

I also decided to open up a Yes Securities Demat account since they were offering decent fees for Yes First customers and since I had heard good things about it from a friend. I plan to move around 30-40lk into this demat account if I am happy with it after a couple of months. I will provide updates on this in the future since I have been unable to find any information at all about Yes Securities on here and the internet. Nobody seems to have written a review on them. If anybody here has experience with them I would really appreciate your insight.

Overall, I would have to say that Yes Bank has really polished up their act recently and I hope they can continue their efforts.

Here are some pictures of the Welcome Kit I received. The quality of the leather sleeve/case/bag is actually pretty good.

View attachment 68964View attachment 68968View attachment 68967
Can you share all the details MAB required, DC charges?

Can you share all the details MAB required, DC charges?
  • Average Monthly Balance (AMB) of INR 10 Lakhs & above, across Savings and Current Accounts OR
  • Net Relationship Value (NRV) of INR 40 Lakhs & above OR
  • Net Salary credit of INR 3 Lakhs & above per month in YES First Salary account OR
  • Based on loan relationship
But I have heard that Yes Bank does not downgrade account even if you keep less than 10k in it.

The Debit Card has Zero Charges as long as you are a Yes First Customer.

@Riya Sharma ,
Can you brief about Yes Securities account a little bit ? Whatever you heard from your friend. Also if you're opening it update the process here. They offer free brokerage till 1 CR. I was also interested in opening the Demat acc. But my branch person are useless piece of sh*t , they don't have any idea about any product line.

I did it online via:

And, it has a reward rate of 3x on Domestic Spends (not sure if you can get rewarded for paying CC bills with it) and 4x on International Spends

View attachment 68964View attachment 68968View attachment 68967
Can only have 1 acct in yes Bank right?

I have Grandeur but if can get this @50k IP thinking to open...

Not thinking to maintain any balance.

@Riya Sharma ,
Can you brief about Yes Securities account a little bit ? Whatever you heard from your friend. Also if you're opening it update the process here. They offer free brokerage till 1 CR. I was also interested in opening the Demat acc. But my branch person are useless piece of sh*t , they don't have any idea about any product line.
I did open it and it was successfully opened in less than a day. But I am unable to login yet as it seems they will take another day or two before they activate the customer ID. I also had the option to open the account with some Elevate Category which reduced the brokerage around 0.05 which had a one time fee of 500inr. I have attatched the base brokerage rate below but I am unable to find the Elevate account prices. But there was not a massive difference.

IMG_0126.webp

My friend basically said that he was really happy with the Yes Securities services and customer support.

Can only have 1 acct in yes Bank right?

I have Grandeur but if can get this @50k IP thinking to open...

Not thinking to maintain any balance.
I am not sure. If you really want the account you could try opening it via the link I gave in the OP. I don't think there is any harm in trying.

I have added a tidbit in the end of the post since I remembered it just now. Do keep it in mind if you are trying to open an account like I did.

• Average Monthly Balance (AMB) of INR 10 Lakhs & above, across Savings and Current Accounts OR
  • Net Relationship Value (NRV) of INR 40 Lakhs & above OR
  • Net Salary credit of INR 3 Lakhs & above per month in YES First Salary account OR
  • Based on loan relationship
But I have heard that Yes Bank does not downgrade account even if you keep less than 10k in it.

The Debit Card has Zero Charges as long as you are a Yes First Customer.
You got any welcome benefit vouchers or something?

I am not sure. If you really want the account you could try opening it via the link I gave in the OP. I don't think there is any harm in trying.
Thank you for your interest in YES BANK Savings Account. Since you are an existing YES BANK customer, we are unable to serve your through this channel. Please contact your nearest YES BANK branch for further assistance.

Back