• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Marquee - Rejected

mail_amity

TF Buzz
YES Bank rejected my CC application.
But that is not what concerns me.
What concerns me is that the only eligibility check the online application showed me was "Surrogate" (which I assume is C2C). I wasn't offered any options to select Salary details, etc. After selecting the Surrogate options, I wasn't even asked to provide C2C card details anywhere. And THEN, they rejected citing "Internal Policies"

I have >800 CIBIL with a few credit inquiries in the last couple of months. Hold Axis cards with 15L, Infinia with 10L, LTF MRCC with 10L.

Any RM around to help out here?

Attachments

• SCR-20240103-tsaz.png
    SCR-20240103-tsaz.png
    19 KB · Views: 319
Yes a/c opened. Opened it offline.

Have asked RM to apply for Marquee now, as offline application. That's in progress.

They have confirmed that it will be approved, provided no issue with CIBIL etc. (which is not in my case). So fingers crossed.
Received it or not Yet?

Still processing. Application had to be made offline. Their offline CC application process sucks. But I have received a confirmation message that the card is approved in principal. But they are doing some internal checks.
For my application

It was as follows

Gave form on 14th June same day evening he confirmed all employment details.

19th June 00:00 Credit enquiry and application sms received.

23rd/24th verification call and home visit happened and then got the card. Sent WhatsApp message to Yes Bank number and got reply that card is inactive.

I have applied for Yes Bank credit card on 18 Jul. Application number generated. Vkyc completed on 18 Jul. Don't remember if I got the screen showing vkyc completed or not, but the kyc agent surely informed me that vkyc is completed. But the application page is still showing complete vkyc option. Not able to track application status on website as well as on whatsapp. It shows no such application exist. Contacted customer care. They can't find the application status with phone number and application number.
Is it normal with Yes Bank or my case is the exception? Should I initiate vkyc again?

I haven't received it . It had been a month and did two-three transaction of 1000+ with debit card online.
When was the account opened. They consider next calendar month of account opening as first month, and then subsequent months as 'M+1', 'M+2', and so on. Voucher(s) will be received around 10th of subsequent month, if corresponding conditions met.

I haven't received it as well the 2nd Milestone as the account was opened in June as per them they send it after 1 month and June isn't counted so August it should be let's see...
Since account opened in June, July will be considered first month. Do a transaction of at least INR 1000 in that month. If all OK, MediBuddy wellness voucher (as first milestone) will be received in August.

Then same process will be followed for subsequent milestones.

Since account opened in June, July will be considered first month. Do a transaction of at least INR 1000 in that month. If all OK, MediBuddy wellness voucher (as first milestone) will be received in August.

Received Medibuddy in June itself...

1000 via DC or UPI/Imps works as well

Back