• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zenith Card (AU Small Finance Bank) LTF Offer

Post number 115 has been selected as best answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
AU Small Finance Bank is issuing its top-of-the-line Zenith card as LTF to top corporate institutions. I got this info from one agent today.

Is it worth taking a CIBIL hit?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

kowsikbabu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
how did you get idfc wealth? C2C?
Yes, clicked on an ad Instagram, progressed through the application and then there'll be an option to enter your existing credit card details along with its limit, I used Millennia (which had 4.3L limit) and the application was approved and the card has now been shipped, got to hand it to IDFC, onboarding was very smooth and Swift.

rohant

TF Premier
Yes, clicked on an ad Instagram, progressed through the application and then there'll be an option to enter your existing credit card details along with its limit, I used Millennia (which had 4.3L limit) and the application was approved and the card has now been shipped, got to hand it to IDFC, onboarding was very smooth and Swift.
When did you apply bro?
I have Regalia with 5 lakh limit. Will I also get weatlh?
Did you put monthly income > 3lakhs p.a. ?

kowsikbabu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
When did you apply bro?
I have Regalia with 5 lakh limit. Will I also get weatlh?
Did you put monthly income > 3lakhs p.a. ?
I just put income as 1L, and I have an average CIBIL score (781). I applied 3 days ago. Card has been issued and will be delivered within 3 days.

So yes, if you have a good CIBIL score, which I assume you do, I think you will definitely get it.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Min 5l required for Zenith
Through Swipe Up, when asked fpr existing card 6 digit number he can try though using premium card is the sure shot to get zenith, if he visit a thread on zenith ltf or I don't remember the name of the thread. Tons of people got zenith ltf on entry level ltf card but limit over 5 lakhs though. For premium card for some reason if limit is low but card is premium then it might work too.

kowsikbabu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Through Swipe Up, when asked fpr existing card 6 digit number he can try though using premium card is the sure shot to get zenith, if he visit a thread on zenith ltf or I don't remember the name of the thread. Tons of people got zenith ltf on entry level ltf card but limit over 5 lakhs though. For premium card for some reason if limit is low but card is premium then it might work too.
I will try with IDFC wealth and update here.

rohant

TF Premier
I just put income as 1L, and I have an average CIBIL score (781). I applied 3 days ago. Card has been issued and will be delivered within 3 days.

So yes, if you have a good CIBIL score, which I assume you do, I think you will definitely get it.
Could you share the Instagram link?
Was the link of Wealth card?

Status
Not open for further replies.