• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zero Balance savings account based on credit card?

Is it possible to get a savings account that has 10 or 20k minimum balance requirement as 0 balance account with the same bank in which i have a credit card with 5L

For example i want icici bank account but will i able to get it based on my Amazon pay icici credit card whic has 4.6L limit ?

Is it possible to get a savings account that has 10 or 20k minimum balance requirement as 0 balance account with the same bank in which i have a credit card with 5L

For example i want icici bank account but will i able to get it based on my Amazon pay icici credit card whic has 4.6L limit ?
Everywhere, you are only

Not possible, it's icici.

Yar you have 4.5+ lakh cc

can't mange a 10k ... 20k acc ?

I am a new to this
Not having much experience
rotate money cc 2 bank, like that manage.

bnk will cal avg balance according to end of day, make sure end of day ac as minimum balance or not.

you can earn 1% cashbach with hdfc or indus+cheq. several offers 1% as cashback for cc bill pay. so we can manage i hope.

you have icici card na based on that on c2c you are eligible for millenia(1 lakh) and regalia cards(3 l)

ICICI Privillage banking 0MAB can be availed if your CC limit is more than 2L

O

Icici offers zero MAB account at initial funding of 95k when opened online. My sister also had an icici apay cc opened the same account online for her. Withdrew all the money after a week. Later she got LTF Icici rupay coral credit card as well.

Any specific benefit of this account? As I already have HDFC Savings Max and IDFC savings account? Another thing, around 2 weeks ago I opened Indie account but haven't done VKYC yet. I think now I can't open this account online and have to visit the branch.
Do the vkyc in indie account..

You should visit branch to open this select account & asking them to like it with your legend cc.. that will be faster..

There online system & customer care not that good.

This select dc give some cashback on any spend.(max .91%, i think)

What is the problem in keeping 10k in the account? If you are that short of savings then work on increasing your income and savings to the level where such tiny amounts would become insignificant. Even a part time job for 1 month would fetch you 10k. If you have enough money but are worrying about loss of interest etc, then, it is too small of an amount to worry about it. You can’t get everything for free.

What is the problem in keeping 10k in the account? If you are that short of savings then work on increasing your income and savings to the level where such tiny amounts would become insignificant. Even a part time job for 1 month would fetch you 10k. If you have enough money but are worrying about loss of interest etc, then, it is too small of an amount to worry about it. You can’t get everything for free.
I feel its not about the capability of keep 10k in a account.

Its more about the nmc. Lot of us have more than one account. And keeping a track of the mab of each account becomes a headache..🙂

I feel its not about the capability of keep 10k in a account.

Its more about the nmc. Lot of us have more than one account. And keeping a track of the mab of each account becomes a headache..🙂
I can understand that. I have way too many bank accounts myself. So I simply leave the minimum there or generally, I have other relationships where the NRV takes care of it.

Back