• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

4 NeuPass Tiers Introduced by TataNeu - Explorer, Insider, Elite, Legend

Yes, that's right. Since Aug 1st, 2024.
0.5% in statement and 1% instantly as neucoins in the Neu app.
I havent got the 1% instantly in the neu app for a recent UPI of ₹6500.. wrote to CS and they said it would come in my statement and is part of my unbilled transactions.

Does the 1% come after statement generation date or instantly ?

Bas yhi bcha tha devalue krna ab ,
Delivery charges to phle se le hi rhe hain 😐😮‍💨
Humare yahan toh Flipkart minutes, ola, zepto, blinkit, swiggy insta, bb now, and pata nahi aur kitne startup honge jo mujhe pata bhi nahi... So I quickly close any app that tries to khao bhaav by Inc min order etc... For example I use zepto for 10 days when they don't have surcharge 2 days blinkit when it gives 100 free delivery

For now fk minutes giving free delivery without any limit

So yahan jaise hi bb starts khaoing bhaav I switch to another app... Ab jinko problem nahi hai they are happy to pay extra for "convenience"

Humare yahan toh Flipkart minutes, ola, zepto, blinkit, swiggy insta, bb now, and pata nahi aur kitne startup honge jo mujhe pata bhi nahi... So I quickly close any app that tries to khao bhaav by Inc min order etc... For example I use zepto for 10 days when they don't have surcharge 2 days blinkit when it gives 100 free delivery

So yahan jaise hi bb starts khaoing bhaav I switch to another app... Ab jinko problem nahi hai they are happy to pay extra for "convenience"
I guess having so many options is the benefit, why one pays a lot to have and maintain a lifestyle in a tier 1 city.

Don't take me wrong, I too live in a T1 city. But never thought this service hopping as an advantage. Rather I try to stick to a service which works best for me.

I face similar issue on my rooted android, tried magisk delta, alpha, kernalsu but still Tata Neu detects root, I believe I have to switch to a Rom which natively provides root hiding.
You just need two modules:
1. Tricky Store
2. PlayIntegrityFix (Pif)

Working everything except "Etoll by ICICI" (this app has coding bug, it stops working on even non-rooted phones.

Last edited:

I look for flash sale items app wise for non-perishables and then place order accordingly even if it charges convenience fee for order. One will be surprised to find the rate difference in such cases across these apps. Not only convenience difference gets covered most of the times even beats bank discounts/offers. Service hopping is a good tactic as well 👍

It's after statement generation, you'll get all eligible neucoins from the statement in a single transaction.
How are the reward points credited to my account?
• The 0.5% back as NeuCoins for all eligible UPI transactions will be credited by the bank in your credit
card account.
• The additional 1% back for transactions done via Tata Neu UPI ID will be credited in the promised state
immediately in your Tata Neu account and will be available to use in your account after 30 days.
@350modena @mayankcse10
New changes after Aug 1st.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-19-15-43-30-135_com.whatsapp.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-19-15-43-30-135_com.whatsapp.webp
    130.1 KB · Views: 8
pehle baat ki ye lund jaisa app banaya hai TCS walo ne. The only reason i tolerated it was for 5%

Now flipkart minutes has changed the game for this season. Good bye Tata and it's range of substandard products and offerings. Lund company

Back