• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

Paper mein within a month, kuch guarantee nahi hai date specifically
Bhai, few days ago I raised a concern with Kotak on twitter regarding MCC of a transaction

On next day, I got call from their twitter support team that we have transferred this information to your branch and they will contact you.

I was like? Can't you tell me about it?

Today I received a call from my branch, he told me he has all the information and will send me on WhatsApp. I was like, fine and this is what I've received:

Screenshot_20241009-213846~2.webp

Matlab itne tejjaswi log hai hamare pass, kabhi kabhi toh sochta hu ki kaise recruitment ho jata hai inka?

Bhai, few days ago I raised a concern with Kotak on twitter regarding MCC of a transaction

On next day, I got call from their twitter support team that we have transferred this information to your branch and they will contact you.

Today I received a call from my branch, he told me he has all the information and will send me on WhatsApp. I was like, fine and this is what I've received:

View attachment 71694

Matlab itne tejjaswi log hai hamare pass, kabhi kabhi toh sochta hu ki kaise recruitment ho jata hai inka?
Super account + Super card + Super support

View attachment 71694

Jada tar ayese hi hain bro 🤣 Kotak mein toh mostly even Supervisor wagera

Aap mail karke puch lijye, ya firh dubara call karke puchiyega, irony is, wo reason puchenge and then batayenge ya koi koi bolega ye ham log nahi bata sakte...

Kuch kuch ko toh MCC hota kya hai maloom nahi rehta🤣

Jada tar ayese hi hain bro 🤣 Kotak mein toh mostly even Supervisor wagera

Aap mail karke puch lijye, ya firh dubara call karke puchiyega, irony is, wo reason puchenge and then batayenge ya koi koi bolega ye ham log nahi bata sakte...

Kuch kuch ko toh MCC hota kya hai maloom nahi rehta🤣
@pinki ki tarah kahi abshabd ka proyag na kare karke call na cut kar de 🤣🤣

Cashback - Inter or intra bank fund transfer, ATM cash withdrawal, wallet top up (transfer from 811 Savings Account to any kind of wallet) or any other type of transaction excluding mentioned above will not be considered.

Sab se acha sirf yeh point laga -

811 Super eligibility:

In case of customer’s dissent, the programme will be discontinued and customer will be downgraded to regular 811 zero balance digital savings account.

Cashback - Inter or intra bank fund transfer, ATM cash withdrawal, wallet top up (transfer from 811 Savings Account to any kind of wallet) or any other type of transaction excluding mentioned above will not be considered.

Sab se acha sirf yeh point laga -

811 Super eligibility:

In case of customer’s dissent, the programme will be discontinued and customer will be downgraded to regular 811 zero balance digital savings account.
par upgrade nahi kar rahe account sare kotak 811 users ka account to sabse ghatiya point yahi hai.

Back