• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

Mna krna toh phir bhi theek h, voh executive bola aapke account m transactions ho rahe h, jinke account m transaction kam h unke liye approved h. Abse kotak ko use krna band 🤣🤣
Upto some extent only, but it's myth in totality 😂

Their Product & Back-end team 🥴
Customer Care 🤡

Last edited:
Tu toh bank walo ki tarah small Letter me likh kar bewakoof bana diya mereko.
Understandability of a message
is subject to viewer's vision as well, commentator shall not be held responsible for viewer's fault. 🙂

welcome-back-naseeruddin-shah.webp

Bawakoof banane ki jara sa bhi iarada nahi tha, wo bas sarcasm tha.

Aapko sochna chahiye tha iss comment pe haha/hehe "😂" kyu react kiye hain sarein log...if chota sa text najar nahi aaya...waise itna chota text tha comparatively ki najar nahi aaye...?😐

Anyway, koi baat nahi 🤭

Last edited:
Anyone received 5% cashback for spents of September month in 811 account using DC?
After waiting for 2 days to see how the callback option works of 811 application, but unfortunately didn't receive any call so finally decided to call them, the operator confirmed about the transaction that I done on 26th September of ₹10001, and stated that the cash back will be credited on the 15th to the 20th of each month. I asked her about is there any specific catagory to be eligible for cashback to which she said every transaction done using DC is eligible for cashback there is no specific category. Let's wait one more week to see the real power of Super 811.

After waiting for 2 days to see how the callback option works of 811 application, but unfortunately didn't receive any call so finally decided to call them, the operator confirmed about the transaction that I done on 26th September of ₹10001, and stated that the cash back will be credited on the 15th to the 20th of each month. I asked her about is there any specific catagory to be eligible for cashback to which she said every transaction done using DC is eligible for cashback there is no specific category. Let's wait one more week to see the real power of Super 811.
Yeh toh taarik pe taarik laga rhe hai 😥

So nobody actually has recevied any cashback from DC spends on Unipay right? I got an upgrade offer, was considering to do it if it gives CB.

So nobody actually has recevied any cashback from DC spends on Unipay right? I got an upgrade offer, was considering to do it if it gives CB.
We have to wait for the September fellows to share their part.

This October cashback will be the first batch of many, if things go exactly as planned 😏

I have made transactions this month on about 7 unique websites.

My cashback will be credited in mid-November, unless Kotak goes into lota 🪣 mode

We have to wait for the September fellows to share their part.

This October cashback will be the first batch of many, if things go exactly as planned 😏

I have made transactions this month on about 7 unique websites.

My cashback will be credited in mid-November, unless Kotak goes into lota 🪣 mode
Hopefully they get it, I can easily recover the cost of this in the first month itself by paying CC bills.

Back