• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

I've just been Upgraded from my 811 Digital Full KYC account to 811 Super Saving account through Kotak811 app!
₹300 deducted instantly as 811 Super Program Fee and all the necessary confirmation messages also received within next 30 minutes...
Now waiting for DC and Checkbook...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241016_062803_Messages.webp
    Screenshot_20241016_062803_Messages.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
After waiting for 2 days to see how the callback option works of 811 application, but unfortunately didn't receive any call so finally decided to call them, the operator confirmed about the transaction that I done on 26th September of ₹10001, and stated that the cash back will be credited on the 15th to the 20th of each month. I asked her about is there any specific catagory to be eligible for cashback to which she said every transaction done using DC is eligible for cashback there is no specific category. Let's wait one more week to see the real power of Super 811.
I talked to customer care they initially said 1-10 ke beech ho jayega then said 15 Tak ho jayega now u r saying 20 Tak.

I talked to customer care they initially said 1-10 ke beech ho jayega then said 15 Tak ho jayega now u r saying 20 Tak.
As per T&C's

Cashback will be deposited in 30 days post completion of the month under consideration.

So that'll be till Oct 30th. It can be sooner though.

Buy
How to upgrade to super account having 811account from 2020
Having Kotak Spendzz account also Branch denying to close the spendz account
Buy some Banana and wrap them in thick brown cloth, make a belt like strap and tie it on your Belly.
Fix some wires in it and hold a fake button in your hand. Wear black cloth on your head and then enter the bank.

They will close your account instantly and also some other random accounts...
Bro these are minor issues you can handle these things on your own.
No need to comment such small things on this reputed platform.

Why branch is denying? Weird
They are saying to close 811 account then only spendzz account will close only spendz account cant close Emailed at PNO Also they are also saying same that branch is saying to close 811 account then spend will close any other grievance in kotak above PNO

They are saying to close 811 account then only spendzz account will close only spendz account cant close Emailed at PNO Also they are also saying same that branch is saying to close 811 account then spend will close any other grievance in kotak above PNO
After Closing 811 A/C

Are We Able to open again 811 super ?

No, branch has authority to close it.

Don't know what's wrong with Kotak.

Go to some other branch, ask you're willing to close spendz account, if they give reason of home branch then instantly change it and place closure request.

Back