• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

Just for information (maybe beneficial for someone):
13 Sep - Got the 811 Super offer popup in 811 app and after doing 5k funding 300 was debited instantly and received the following messages.

14 Sep - Got the following messages

I thought that in the Welcome Kit I will get the DC as well but I was wrong as on
15 Sep - Got the Cheque Book Delivered

So acc to kotak the first Welcome Kit in my case had only Cheque Book

16 Sep - I called up the Customer Care asking about DC as I had to pay for something urgently and planned to get 5% but I didn't receive the DC so I asked her when will I get the DC or can I use the old Virtual DC for 5%. She said that it will be delivered in 7-8 working days (generic reply) and I cannot use the old DC for 5% and cannot access the new card virtually.

17 Sep - Received the following SMS and a follow up call from customer care from yesterday that the DC is given to Bludart on 16th and will get delivered soon.

Moral - Don't plan any spend from DC immediately after upgrading the account as it might take 4-5 Days.
This is not the case for me. The Cheque Book was delivered to me on 16-Sep and got the welcome kit dispatched text yesterday (17-Sep) and it is enroute. I hope this is DC but we will only if it gets delivered.

Also, I see the new platinum virtual card in the Kotak 811 app along with the old virtual DC.

This is not the case for me. The Cheque Book was delivered to me on 16-Sep and got the welcome kit dispatched text yesterday (17-Sep) and it is enroute. I hope this is DC but we will only if it gets delivered.

Also, I see the new platinum virtual card in the Kotak 811 app along with the old virtual DC.
After cheque book the DC is delivered. Your case is same as mine only the difference is that you might have not received the first message

For those who are wondering where is the option? make sure you have right app installed. It's Kotak 811 Mobile Banking with 811 logo.

I was also searching in the old Kotak Mobile Banking app at night.

In the new app I can see option under Account-> Savings -> Scroll down -> Get a free platinum debit card with 811 Super / Upgrade to 811 Super

Official Link for 811 Super (More details and FAQs)

Last edited:
For those who are wondering where is the option make sure you have right app installed. It's Kotak 811 Mobile Banking with 811 logo.

I was also searching in the old Kotak Mobile Banking app at night.

In the new app I can see option under Account-> Savings -> Scroll down -> Get a free platinum debit card with 811 Super / Upgrade to 811 Super

Official Link for 811 Super (More details and FAQs)
If u guys have already installed 811 earlier please update app.
Super savings conversion option has been added to new update on 11th September.

Upgraded today, 300 deducted instantly

Still waiting for the confirmation msg of upgrade and debit card generation

In app its showing the new logo though

When visited my branch regarding this: they don’t what is spendz account they don’t know what is super account matter of fact they don’t there’s Scheme Called APY. Sometimes i wonder how these people got bank jobs. irony is Entire branch won’t know any of these things. All they know is finacle. literal idiots

When visited my branch regarding this: they don’t what is spendz account they don’t know what is super account matter of fact they don’t there’s Scheme Called APY. Sometimes i wonder how these people got bank jobs. irony is Entire branch won’t know any of these things. All they know is finacle. literal idiots
Don't expect much, they are recruited for this only. 😂 🤡

Nothing big
This is common.
They are not there to serve low balance customers.
They are there to open premium accounts and accounts with higher balance and sell ulips.

i am leaving as such, let the upgrade come itself if i am eligible, i am not going to chase further. Only thing i am going to do is maintain 10K balance.

Today i did upgraded 2 ac 1 is mine nd 1 for my friend . In both ac we keep 0 to 100 Mab only.
1 upgraded by calling CS
1 upgraded by kotak 811 app.
Program fee deducted for both.
Received DC+Cheque book request in sms for both.

Back