• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

Received the Debit Card today
Few Observations:
  • The Debit Card is visible virtually, I just scanned the qr and reset the pin and it was visible in both apps
  • The old virtual debit card is still visible, I think it will take 1-2 days to get deactivated (like other banks) or maybe I will be able to use both.
View attachment 69253View attachment 69254
Is it visa card? If yes we can recover 300 from tay to pay offer

Got a app update once updates.. got a popup for 811 super upgrade.. clicked upgrade.. already received messages for debit card and cheque book initiation..

Let's use this thread to keep updated on 5% cashback on different usage..
Once I receive the card will pay through SBI unipay.. will post if received cashback

Can anyone confirm if you got upgraded to super with spendz account or we have to close the spendz account as they are considering this prepaid account as full fledged account. 😕

Bhai ye kotak wale nashe me rehte hai adhe time to. 🥲
Sasta nasha 🤡😂

811 app 811 account ke liye banaya hai toh atleast app access toh karne ko de na wo bhi nahi 😂 pre-paid account jiska TPAP pe UPI wagera bhi nahi hota...jispe intrest bhi nahi deta usko full fledged maan ke restriction laga rakha 😂

Back