• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

Hope, only one option in website, i.e. shipping is only from Netherlands to around world. Only delivery country option is there to change.
You could change the store location to Asia Pacific. But we don't know exactly from which country in Asia. So chances are it is mostly not India.

You could change the store location to Asia Pacific. But we don't know exactly from which country in Asia. So chances are it is mostly not India.
Hope that selection of Asia-Pacific is to select a delivery country. All products shall be shipped from one company,
QAEZ International, Netherlands, as given under product, under contact.

Thanks for great info.

I purchased Accor plus membership in the month of November as I had Singapore visit planned for Dec / Jan time. Singapore has lot of properties with Accor plus. I paid with card for Accor plus explorer with one free night

When I entered the details location as Bangalore, I got lot of Bangalore vouchers (Novotel+ Grand Mercure + ibis) + Mysuru vouchers (Grand Mercure) + Kochi Novotel infopark vouchers + some Goa Novotel food vouchers

Some of these vouchers are useless as they are applicable if you are dining with 6+ members. But some vouchers are really useful (like free lunches / Dinners in Bangalore properties etc, and free / discounted spa at Tatva spa)

Best part is the free night stay. I used this for Swissotel Singapore and value of free night I received itself is far more than price I paid for membership. However, lot of times for booking Singapore properties, it gives message that stay plus is not available. You need to keep checking and once in a while it appears. You need to be quick in booking it once it shows.
Hi,
I am planning my 5-7 day Singapore trip in June and currently have accor classic membership. Appreciate your inputs on how I can optimise with accor and which properties are suggested.

Hi.

I am an Accor ALL Silver member.

Will be getting Axis Reserve and with that will get Accor Plus with two stay plus nights.

I am also planning to get separate Accor Plus membership for my wife (with one stay plus night).

This is in preparation for a visit to Singapore later this year.

Could you please advise if the following booking plan will work or if you have any tips:

Day 1-5 (total 4 Nights): Book Hotel A with my ALL Silver using points. Checkout on Day 5.
Day 6: Book Hotel B for night#1 with my AccorPLus stay night 01
Day 7: Book same "hotel B" for night 2 with my wife's AccorPlus stay night
Day 8: Book same "hotel B" for night 3 with my AccorPlus stay night 02

That way, I am planning to comply with Accor terms that two consecutive nights cannot be booked with Accorplus stay nights.

Just wondering if "hotel B" will accept this 3 night booking that will appear as three separate bookings.

Thank you!
Hi - Very nice Idea .
But with reserve , in my brochure its written we get only one night with accor plus silver membership.
And if we get two nights , is it a rule that we cant book two consecutive nights ?

Hope that selection of Asia-Pacific is to select a delivery country. All products shall be shipped from one company,
QAEZ International, Netherlands, as given under product, under contact.
No it's not. First drop-down is to select the store location and second one is for delivery location.
It's not possible for them to have store location at all the countries.
You can verify it by inspecting the drop-down element in chrome dev tools. It says store location

Can we pay for taxes and breakfast too while booking in app ?
Yes all inclusive points accepted at property
Couple of points to note
-always we can use points in multiple equivalence of 1000 at hotel and 2000 in app eq to 20eur and 40eur respectively so partial amount less than 1000 we have to pay by card or cash in inr
-book in app which shows more than 40eur as base rate without taxes else points redemption won’t work
Hi - Very nice Idea .
But with reserve , in my brochure its written we get only one night with accor plus silver membership.
And if we get two nights , is it a rule that we cant book two consecutive nights ?
Yes we get 2 nights in reserves complimenting membership but can’t use at single hotel at same dates officially
Some of my friends made it 2 nights together with ibis and novotel within same campus to use this facility

No it's not. First drop-down is to select the store location and second one is for delivery location.
It's not possible for them to have store location at all the countries.
You can verify it by inspecting the drop-down element in chrome dev tools. It says store location
Thanks for the information

Accor website not working, I have a checkin tomorrow and want to redeem my points. Totally relying on Points as the booking is of around a lakh. The hotel confirmed that I can settle my bill using the points, but incase the server is down due to accor network, I am a little bit worried as I am not in a capacity to pay a bill of 1 lakh upfront.

Back