• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus - Status night and Voucher

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
Hi
I have recently purchased accorPlus , can anyone pls let me know below :

1.For Stay Plus (Complimentary Night), For Some hotel , it shows Free and for some it shows charges (Attached screenshot). I know there will be charge if you upgrade room , but on the base room why there is charges for stayplus ? (Attached screenshot for chargeable and free stay )

2. For 50% off on dining - does it work when we stay in hotel and will it automatically apply to the bill ? how does that work ?

3. I have not received any kind of vouchers ? where i can find this voucher ..

1722182775602.webp

1722182806740.webp

Hi

1.For Stay Plus (Complimentary Night), For Some hotel , it shows Free and for some it shows charges (Attached screenshot). I know there will be charge if you upgrade room , but on the base room why there is charges for stayplus ? (Attached screenshot for chargeable and free stay )

2. For 50% off on dining - does it work when we stay in hotel and will it automatically apply to the bill ? how does that work ?

View attachment 62981

View attachment 62982
stay plus has some exceptions like no breakfast, also should be standard room.

Vouchers can be found in accorplus.com under profilr

Hi

View attachment 62981

View attachment 62982
1. If the hotel's base category room is available, Stay Plus will be free. If the base category is sold out, higher category rooms can be booked with some payment

2. 50% off is available during stay as well as just dining. Inform the waiter when placing your order. They will note down accor member ID and apply the discount in the bill. If you are staying in the hotel, you can also bill to room and pay with points.

3. Check accorplus.com website under profile section. Vouchers are not visible on the app

1. If the hotel's base category room is available, Stay Plus will be free. If the base category is sold out, higher category rooms can be booked with some payment

2. 50% off is available during stay as well as just dining. Inform the waiter when placing your order. They will note down accor member ID and apply the discount in the bill. If you are staying in the hotel, you can also bill to room and pay with points.

3. Check accorplus.com website under profile section. Vouchers are not visible on the app
thanks.. but in my profile section , voucher is not visible

I can see my membership card/number- in personal information - i can see address is NA.. if i try to edit it - it doesn't show anything (blank page). Same case when i click on see status details

thanks.. but in my profile section , voucher is not visible

I can see my membership card/number- in personal information - i can see address is NA.. if i try to edit it - it doesn't show anything (blank page). Same case when i click on see status details
Its in accorplus.com profile section Screenshot_20240729_220318_Chrome.webp

thanks guys.. my address is not updated.. that is why not seeing vouchers..
i have raised request for the same

Do we need to stay in the hotel to redeem vouchers for complimentary buffet and group dining? Also, how do we book these? Is there a particular number to call?

I booked 1 night free stay on my Accor Plus account and in my wife's Plus account at Swissotel Hotel Singapore because Fairmont was not available.
if I cancel it, when will the free stay voucher come back into my Plus account to use again to get Fairmont on different dates?

I booked 1 night free stay on my Accor Plus account and in my wife's Plus account atish Hotel Singapore because Fairmont was not available.
if I cancel it, when will the free stay voucher come back into my Plus account to use again to get Fairmont on different dates?
It comes back almost immediately after doing the cancellation.. had tried this in Feb 2024

I booked 1 night free stay on my Accor Plus account and in my wife's Plus account at Swissotel Hotel Singapore because Fairmont was not available.
Yes, you will get it back within 24 hours. If it does not, you can contact Accor Plus member services.

It comes back almost immediately after doing the cancellation.. had tried this in Feb 2024
For Singapore next year I could not get Fairmont free the first time I tried, so I settled for Swissotel which is a next to Fairmont in Singapore.
if I can cancel now and change the dates do you think I will get Fairmount for free

For Singapore next year I could not get Fairmont free the first time I tried, so I settled for Swissotel which is a next to Fairmont in Singapore.
if I can cancel now and change the dates do you think I will get Fairmount for free

If you want to check the availability of Stay Plus, call Accor Plus customer care, give your dates and ask them if Stay Plus is available. They will be happy to search that for you. If it is available, cancel your swissotel booking and make a reservation in Fairmont.

P.S. Fairmont and swissotel are right next to each other and not very different in terms of amenities. Yes, there are minor differences but an equal number of frequent travellers prefer both.

If you want to check the availability of Stay Plus, call Accor Plus customer care, give your dates and ask them if Stay Plus is available. They will be happy to search that for you. If it is available, cancel your swissotel booking and make a reservation in Fairmont.

P.S. Fairmont and swissotel are right next to each other and not very different in terms of amenities. Yes, there are minor differences but an equal number of frequent travellers prefer both.
Thanks genius what about Sofitel Singapore which has an infinite swimming pool with a fabulous view.
how does this compare with the other two?

Because without cancelling the free stay voucher I don't think there is any way to check if any particular Hotel is available for any particular day

Back