• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accorplus status downgrade

birususama

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
With the HDFC offer going on for Accorplus explorer membership we achieve the silver status is what I know. As my main aim with all accor membership is to get highest discount. I am kind of thinking whether I should go ahead buying the accor plus membership or not.

My main concern is if I get upgraded to silver status now according to their T&Cs if i don't maintain the status points and nights by Dec 31 I will get downgraded to classic again. Is there any workaround for this?

With the HDFC offer going on for Accorplus explorer membership we achieve the silver status is what I know. As my main aim with all accor membership is to get highest discount. I am kind of thinking whether I should go ahead buying the accor plus membership or not.

My main concern is if I get upgraded to silver status now according to their T&Cs if i don't maintain the status points and nights by Dec 31 I will get downgraded to classic again. Is there any workaround for this?
Silver status will be available till 1year of activation, only status nights expire on Dec 31st.

In case I want the silver status to extend till 2026 either I need to buy the accor plus again or complete 20 nights right?

In case I want the silver status to extend till 2026 either I need to buy the accor plus again or complete 20 nights right?
Yes you can renew the accor plus using points or cards, or earn status nights by actually staying at hotels.

Enjoy with the membership this yr.next yr in July u decide whether u want . Plan accordingly u have many opportunities given by Accor in a yr to fast track to next level this yr they gave 2 times to fast track

Enjoy with the membership this yr.next yr in July u decide whether u want . Plan accordingly u have many opportunities given by Accor in a yr to fast track to next level this yr they gave 2 times to fast track
Does Accor send mails when fast track promotions are running?

20 status nights & accor silver status for your spouse.
Thanks for confirming. So u got Accor explorer via points. Then got secondary for spouse 2600 approx inr. Did u do it online or via customer care. Her benefit is silver and 20 nights plus redhot room access. Did u get vouchers for spouse

Thanks for confirming. So u got Accor explorer via points. Then got secondary for spouse 2600 approx inr. Did u do it online or via customer care. Her benefit is silver and 20 nights plus redhot room access. Did u get vouchers for spouse
no voucher for secondary card

No vouchers, it is just those 2 things which I said, I paid 2k INR cash for this using atlas card(10% miles), no points used.

Back