• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank Card less Cashback

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I use Sodexo meal card for purchasing groceries from bigbasket. As we can't purchase non food items, I always top-up my bbwallet for them from bigbasket app and do the order in one shot. I am getting airtel axis cb everytime. Am I missing anything in this conversation?

saymyname

TF Buzz
Tried loading BB wallet via website and getting merchant as Innovative Retail Concepts on Juspay payment gateway. Does it give 10% CB?

helloworld

TF Legend
1692090682629.png

After pro-longed discussion with upto PNO, they agreed to credit the missing cashback of last month (this includes details about purchases, including invoices etc.).

Surprisingly, they messed up this month cashback and no where above said missing cashback reflected in current month statement. So, again have to continue that discusssion.

Warning: Issue currently with BigBasketPune merchant.

Update: Received last month missing BigBasketPune transactions. Same escalated for this month, and it resolved with same long discussion.

From this month onwards, suggested not use this card on BigBasket.

Last edited:

RajeshV

TF Premier
Bigbasket on Tata Neu works for you guys? Since the beginning it always gives errors preventing me from checking out.

Also, do IndusInd coupon codes work in Neu BB?