• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank Card less Cashback

Guys don’t forget in axis Airtel you get cash back of previous month before the generation of current month statement and not the current month

Guys don’t forget in axis Airtel you get cash back of previous month before the generation of current month statement and not the current month
@rockking1994 today i received back back that will be for transactions done in November-December period right ?
as I received only 31 cashback but for December-Jan cycle it must be close to 400.

Thank you !! verified for previous cycle I did only 1 transaction of 311 rupees and 10% of that will be 31.
This card still offers much value that most !!

Stay Safe Amazon Prime Video GIF by primevideoin

@rockking1994 today i received back back that will be for transactions done in November-December period right ?
as I received only 31 cashback but for December-Jan cycle it must be close to 400.

Thank you !! verified for previous cycle I did only 1 transaction of 311 rupees and 10% of that will be 31.
This card still offers much value that most !!

Stay Safe Amazon Prime Video GIF by primevideoin
Welcome 😊 +3

I am also facing the same as per the spending, i am supposed to get around 540 rs cashback, but have only got 305rs. How do we resolve this? has anyone tried reaching the customer care on same and does any one seem to help? jitna cashback aaya hain uska sirf airtel black se hee aana chahiye tha.

I am also facing the same as per the spending, i am supposed to get around 540 rs cashback, but have only got 305rs. How do we resolve this? has anyone tried reaching the customer care on same and does any one seem to help? jitna cashback aaya hain uska sirf airtel black se hee aana chahiye tha.
Send mail because it'll be a proof if they don't credit

Back