• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay wallet UPI failing

PKMKB

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I had added 40K to my Amazon account using my HDFC Millennia debit card, but I have been unable to transfer the complete amount in one single transaction.

It keeps throwing the below error, and then I tried transferring small amounts, and it succeeded. Now I can't even transfer ₹1 to anyone, and Amazon customer support is clueless.

Has anyone ever faced this issue? I have done this multiple times in the past but am now impacted.

1000097929.jpg

Solution
This is nothing serious. You may have received an email for this. It happened to me once and I got an email that due to some algorithm transaction failed. After few hours it was all good again.

Just give it some time to cool off. And better to not add 40k in one go. 10-15k each day and give enough time gap between transaction.

MARK AS SOLUTION LATER IF IT WORKS
Is this happening after 12:00 too now?

Usually the error means that your account might be flagged for enough activity. Are you using Apay wallet a lot?
One should be able to use wallet as much as they want, but, being financial transactional in nature, some security things are kept in place.

If support does not understand the error, maybe ask them to give nodal officer details?

Is this happening after 12:00 too now?

Usually the error means that your account might be flagged for enough activity. Are you using Apay wallet a lot?
One should be able to use wallet as much as they want, but, being financial transactional in nature, some security things are kept in place.

If support does not understand the error, maybe ask them to give nodal officer details?
I use Amazon Pay vouchers alot but not the UPI. Yes, happening after 12:00 as well.

One stupid thing I did was to try Bank transfer through my Tablet and then it asked me to reverify my phone number as my sim is not in the tablet.

Then I opened Amazon pay on phone and in the first go it only allowed to send 5K and then 5K and hour later, then 3K, 2K, 2K, 5K and now I can't transfer at all.

This is nothing serious. You may have received an email for this. It happened to me once and I got an email that due to some algorithm transaction failed. After few hours it was all good again.

Just give it some time to cool off. And better to not add 40k in one go. 10-15k each day and give enough time gap between transaction.

MARK AS SOLUTION LATER IF IT WORKS

Solution
I use Amazon Pay vouchers alot but not the UPI. Yes, happening after 12:00 as well.

One stupid thing I did was to try Bank transfer through my Tablet and then it asked me to reverify my phone number as my sim is not in the tablet.

Then I opened Amazon pay on phone and in the first go it only allowed to send 5K and then 5K and hour later, then 3K, 2K, 2K, 5K and now I can't transfer at all.
If you have done similar things in the past, this should not have happened.

As you have added 40K means you are also KYC user.

People have added more than this and have transacted similar amounts without any issues. It might actually be some flag that gt triggered for you.
Maybe wait for 24 hours if not urgent.

Otherwise reporting to nodal officer about actual details should be the way if you are getting affected, and can ask about this under failure to provide service.
They may also tell you what actually happened as customer support as failed to provide any solution.

Back