• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex LE offered on Plat travel

No, it could be for any eligible card based on spends I guess..
I did spend 4 lakhs last year and 1.5 lakhs in the 13 month and I think that might have triggered LE on my plat travel
Looking forward to getting one as well. Current limit is 9.49 lakhs and my Platinum Travel is only about 5 months old. I have spent a little over 4 lakhs as well.

Reactions: SSV
The in we are looking at 6 months / 12 months time period for your LE..
All the best.. don’t spend more than 4L
I find it useful for smaller spends even after 4 lakhs. Like say I have to pay Rs 40, 50, 80 etc. and even up to Rs 150 as other cards don't provide any rewards. With Amex, the threshold is just Rs 50 for one point and they even pro rate and provide points just below the threshold. This means that I get one point for even spending Rs 40 and two points for spending Rs 80 and so on. I have a lot of these small expenses daily and I just tap the Amex and pay quickly. It's not much but adds up a bit and it is real spending. In a day, I might tap it about 5 to 10 times for such small amounts.

Received sms for reserve card 7 months old and replied as YES but no response waiting for email , can you @SSV tell me when you got email after sms alert , last time I got both email and mobile app went easy

Back