• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any credit cards without income proof & Physical verification

czar

TF Buzz
Which cards does not require any income proof & physical verification?
I had a bank account with kotak and I got a call that I was pre-approved for league platinum credit card, I got a limit of 33k I've been using it since, but it doesn't have any offers or anything worthy except reward points.
I was thinking of applying for new credit cards my cibil is 760 and I have a healthy credit profile and repayments on time. Last i had a offer of hdfc neu credit card for LTF but they rejected it because of physical verification.

Any suggestions with credit cards that doesn't require income proof & physical verification is appreciated.

I had a bank account with kotak and I got a call that I was pre-approved for league platinum credit card, I got a limit of 33k I've been using it since, but it doesn't have any offers or anything worthy except reward points.
I was thinking of applying for new credit cards my cibil is 760 and I have a healthy credit profile and repayments on time. Last i had a offer of hdfc neu credit card for LTF but they rejected it because of physical verification.

Any suggestions with credit cards that doesn't require income proof & physical verification is appreciated.
pre-approved would be best option for beginner or newbie.

If you have good credit history then can try IDFC First. In some cases, they don't do Verification. But YMMW.

please provide the following:

1) CIBIL age
2) How many CC s you have and their age and limit
3) any personal loans/BNPL / any other loans in your CIBIL
4) area of residence with pin code , is your current residence and Aadhar address same.
5) your age bracket…

please provide the following:

1) CIBIL age
2) How many CC s you have and their age and limit
3) any personal loans/BNPL / any other loans in your CIBIL
4) area of residence with pin code , is your current residence and Aadhar address same.
5) your age bracket…
1. Cibil age: 2years 1month
2. Two ccs: Kotak League platinum credit card (was pre approved) age is around 8month and limit is 33k, and recently got rupay kotak with existing credit limit
3. BNPY: Slice, Amazon Pay Later, Flipkart Pay Later, Paytm Postpaid (closed now)
4. Area pincode is same but current address is different.
5. 22

2. Two ccs: Kotak League platinum credit card (was pre approved) age is around 8month and limit is 33k, and recently got rupay kotak with existing credit limit
3. BNPY: Slice, Amazon Pay Later, Flipkart Pay Later, Paytm Postpaid (closed now)
5. 22
Why do you have so many BNPL'S? I would suggest closing them all or maybe only leaving slice since all of those little unsecured loans from various banks probably doesn't look good on your credit report.

Area pincode is same but current address is different.
City / town name?
Aadhar address town
Current address town

When you apply for a CC which address you want to get your card delivered??

This area also plays a key role in granting a CC..

BNPY: Slice, Amazon Pay Later, Flipkart Pay Later, Paytm Postpaid (closed now)
You need to close all BNPL s . This will strengthen your CIBIL profile..
Banks don’t prefer BNPL customers..
By having BNPL accounts you yourself are declaring that you are credit hungry and desperate..

Last edited:
Why do you have so many BNPL'S? I would suggest closing them all or maybe only leaving slice since all of those little unsecured loans from various banks probably doesn't look good on your credit report.
I'll be closing Flipkart, since emis are going on I'll be closing once they're done. I rarely use slice and I frequently use Amazon Paylater.

Options
1) ICICI sb account, using this DC, shopping in Amazon, paves the way for APAY CC.
2) Opening Liberty Axis account and using it , generally provides for pre approved CC. ( others can chip in here, if it is 100% accurate or not)
3) same with HDFC as well..

Still more can be discussed depending upon your response to my previous posts.
All the best

5. 22
First of all whats the problem with physical verification. You shouldn't be scared if you are genuine.
Get an acc in any other bank, preferably hdfc for pre approved cc, transact via dc and have decent balance and you will have a basic card in your hand within 6 months.
Apply for apay cc, most probably it will be approved only on vkyc basis
If your area is serviceable try for amex, DM for referral. I can help with its application process
As suggested by others close bnpl accs

As correctly pointed out by other knowledgeable members, close the damn BNPLs. That's why you're stuck with 760 score after 2yrs of credit history.

Apply for RBL Paisabazaar Duet or RBL Bankbazaar SaveMax credit card, they will issue it to you on cibil basis after checking your CIBIL score in their app that too without income proof and physical verification.

YES Bank provides without income proof on surrogate basis (CIBIL) but physical verification may be there.

ICICI Amazon Pay is also provided without any income proof and physical verification.

In some cases IndusInd Bank provides without any income proof and physical verification.

Don't apply for IDFC, SBI Cards, BoB, StanChart, Axis etc. They mandatorily will ask for income proof or conduct home or office or both verification.

Indusind will be best in maxx cases they just verify residence address if verification needed otherwise no verification.

Options
1) ICICI sb account, using this DC, shopping in Amazon, paves the way for APAY CC.
2) Opening Liberty Axis account and using it , generally provides for pre approved CC. ( others can chip in here, if it is 100% accurate or not)
3) same with HDFC as well..

Still more can be discussed depending upon your response to my previous posts.
All the best
I have an Axis Priority Account where I keep around 5 lakhs parked but those rats still haven’t even given me the ‘pre-approved’ Privilege Card.

Back